Our take on the Alpine SPR-M700
You need a good pair of speakers on a boat to cut through the noise of the wind, waves, and motor. Utilizing a tested design, Alpine's SPR-M700 7" marine speakers add vibrancy and detail to all your music.
Alpine equips its speakers for high power handling, so they'll play your music loud and clear. The stiff 7" polymica woofers won't falter as they broadcast powerful, accurate bass, and the titanium dome tweeters supply plenty of high-frequency detail. You can swivel the tweeters to direct the high frequencies toward your listening area. The built-in crossovers deliver the appropriate frequencies to the tweeters and woofers for optimal performance.
Alpine knows what makes great marine speakers, so they constructed the SPR-M700 speakers to withstand the grueling environmental conditions of life on the water. The speakers sport silver UV-resistant grilles and high-temperature custom frames to withstand direct exposure to the sun, while Santoprene rubber surrounds resist damage from moisture, heat, and motor oil. Your speakers won't turn yellow or lose any musical zip.
- 7" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- polymica woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- 1" swiveling, titanium dome tweeter
- built-in tweeter protection
- built-in 12 dB/6 dB crossover network
- UV-resistant silver grilles and high-temperature ABS custom frames
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-11/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Priced per pair
Note: Sorry, Crutchfield cannot ship Alpine products to Guam or Puerto Rico.