Our take on the Soundgate Powerstage System by Kicker
Transform your F-150 Super Crew's factory sound system
You've got a great set of wheels, but something's missing: the sound of the Ford factory radio leaves a lot to be desired. Low power, less-then-ideal speaker placement, and dialed-back bass all contribute to the unhappy situation. This Soundgate Powerstage system upgrade by Kicker will transform your Ford F-150's stock radio and speakers into a high-fidelity sound system capable of giving you full, accurate, and richly-textured musical pleasure. And it does it without changing the look of your F150's interior or dash.
The digital processor/amp and the wiring
are custom-fit for your vehicle.
It plugs into your factory wiring with no cutting
The heart of the system is the Powerstage processor/amp module that plugs in between your car's stock receiver and speakers with the help of a Ford-specific wiring harness. Kicker's technicians measured the acoustics of the F-150 Super Crew's interior, then developed a program to get the strongest and cleanest audio performance possible from the stock speakers. The Powerstage module breathes new life into your vehicle's factory system, automatically correcting for the limitations of the factory speakers, then adding plenty of power so the speakers can sound their best.
Of course, there's a subwoofer with it
It wouldn't be a sonic upgrade without a subwoofer to bring bass magic to the mix. Kicker includes a custom-fit, powered subwoofer that mounts under the right rear seat. A 200-watt amplifier provides the power you need to feel the bass from the 10" sub in the front seat.
Substage™ for the F-150
mounts under the rear seat.
Do it yourself and save
This Soundgate upgrade package comes with all the hardware and brackets you'll need, and all the wiring is pre-cut and terminated to help make the installation easier. Step-by-step, illustrated instructions make this sonic upgrade a fun and rewarding project.
Important Note: This upgrade package will only work with the 2013-up Ford F-150 Super Crew pickup with the basic factory sound system. It will not work in a Ford F-150 with the premium (Sony) sound system.
- audio upgrade system
- fits 2013-up Ford F-150 Super Crew with basic, 4-speaker factory system
- package includes:
- digital signal processor with built-in 4-channel amplifier
- processor features pre-set high-pass filters, EQs, and speaker time alignment
- amplifier: 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- vehicle-specific harness connects processor to factory stereo
- Soundgate Substage SF150C09 custom-fit powered subwoofer
- molded plastic enclosure fits under rear seat
- 10" round subwoofer
- 200 watts RMS sub amp
- all power and signal wiring pre-cut and terminated, ready for installation
- custom-engineered processor/amp mounting bracket
- illustrated installation and setup instructions
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee