Our take on the Paradigm® Aera™
Via AirPlay, you can stream music to one or more AERAs simultaneously, creating a whole-house audio system.
Do you use iTunes? Whether you have an iPhone, iPad®, iPod touch® or just use iTunes on your computer, you've got the makings of a whole-house audio system. Just add one or more Paradigm Aera wireless speaker systems. The AERA is small enough to place on a nightstand, coffee table, kitchen counter – just about anywhere. Its small but efficient speakers deliver clean, detailed sound, and thanks to Apple AirPlay, you can stream your music wirelessly.
For Apple portables, old and new
The Aera features a built-in dock with a 30-pin connector. With it, you can connect most models of iPods and iPhones directly to the Aera If you have an iPhone 5® or 7th generation iPod touch, you'll need an optional Lightning connector adapter.
Either way, your docked Apple portable will automatically recharge while connected, and you'll be able to enjoy your music played through the Aera. You can also connect a charging cable to the Aera's USB port and recharge your portable device.
The convenience of AirPlay
From your computer you can easily make a wireless connection to the Aera system through iTunes. You can wirelessly connect to multiple Aera speakers (or other AirPlay-compatible systems) to simultaneously play your music in different locations throughout your home. And you can control the volume levels of each connected player individually or jointly through your computer's iTunes program.
With your Apple portable — iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch — you have even more options. Stream music wirelessly directly from your device to the Aera Or use your portable as a remote to control your computer's iTunes library. Through AirPlay you can select songs and playlists from your computer's iTunes library to play through the Aera, and adjust the volume level of the system, as well.
- AirPlay lets you stream music wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, or computer
- built-in 30-pin iPod/iPhone dock
- iPhone 5 and 7th generation iPod touch require Lightning adapter (available separately)
- two 1" tweeters and two 4" mid/woofers
- built-in high-performance Class-D amplifier with 30 watts x 2
- frequency response: 67-20,000 Hz
- USB input for charging Apple portables
- high-performance Class-D amplifier
- auxiliary stereo minijack input for other portable players
- remote control
- AC power cable
- 17-3/8"W x 7-1/4"H x 7-3/4"D
- weight: 3 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee