Our take on the Boston Acoustics SE50
If the dull, fuzzy music coming from your car's current system is making you dread getting trapped in traffic, a set of Boston Acoustics SE component speakers can transform your ride into a safe haven.
Clean, reliable performance
Boston Acoustics designed the SE50 component speaker system to make your favorite music sound clean and natural in your ride, and they use proven materials that'll stand up to life on the road. The system includes two 5-1/4" woofers, two 3/4" tweeters, and two crossover networks.
Convenient customizable mounting
Each woofer uses a sturdy copolymer cone teamed up with durable butyl rubber surround to deliver strong performance with minimal distortion. The carbon-injected polymer dome tweeter gives you clear, focused highs that stay smooth, even when you turn the volume up. The included mounting cups give you three mounting options for the tweeters, so you can aim them toward your ears for the best sound. You can dock the two crossover networks together or install them separately, whichever works best in your installation.
Now you can discover the sonic difference that a nice set of separate component speakers can make. Boston's extensive research and testing pay off with accurate, consistent performance, so you can enjoy reliable, lifelike sound whenever you drive.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 5-1/4" copolymer woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" carbon-injected polymer dome tweeter with multiple mounting options
- external crossover with tweeter protection
- power range: 2-55 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response 60-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 1-7/8"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee