Our take on the Garmin eTrex® 10
Outdoor adventure awaits
Garmin's eTrex 10 handheld GPS navigator offers waterproof construction that resists dust, dirt, and humidity, so you can take it out in any kind of weather. You can track up to 10,000 points as you explore, and save up to 50 routes for future expeditions. It also supports geocaching GPX files so you can download adventures straight to your device, saving paper and giving you more time to search.
See your maps easily
The navigator's 2.2" monochrome screen lets you check out the included worldwide basemap, even in direct sunlight. You can also employ BirdsEye Satellite imagery with an optional subscription, allowing you to download satellite images to the handheld and integrate them into your maps.
Find a quick satellite fix
The eTrex 10 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously, so it can find signals up to 20% more quickly than GPS-only handhelds and won't leave you waiting when it's time to hit the trail. It also features a WAAS-enabled GPS receiver so it'll find you in a hurry and lock on to your position. You'll be covered in deep canyons and under thick foliage, or even when surrounded by skyscrapers.
Take the experience online
Register with Garmin Connect online and you can get a detailed analysis of your activities and send tracks to your handheld from your computer. You can also check things out through Google Earth, or explore trails blazed by other Garmin Connect users worldwide. You can even link to your social media accounts and share the fun. Garmin's free BaseCamp software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks, as well as plan trips that you can share — all on your computer.
- handheld GPS
- USB cable included
- requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included) for up to 25 hours of battery life
- 2.2" monochrome (128 x 160 pixels) transflective display
- IPX7 waterproof design (can withstand immersion in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes)
- worldwide basemap
- allows 1,000 waypoints/favorites/locations and up to 50 routes
- track log allows 10,000 points and 100 saved tracks
- allows custom points of interest
- allows paperless geocaching
- compatible with Garmin Connect
- compatible with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (requires optional subscription)
- 2-1/8"W x 4"H x 1-5/16"D
- weight: 5.0 oz. (with batteries)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee