Our take on the XpressKit CHALL
XpressKit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python alarm system.
An XpressKit interfaces with vehicles using an "immobilizer" key system, allowing you to route commands through your vehicle's data system, so your signal's more secure. You have fewer wires to connect and, best of all, your extra key stays with you, not in your car.
The CHALL allows you to use a Python alarm system for remote start, as well as control over the door lock and factory alarm settings, in select 2004-up Chrysler vehicles equipped with the new generation of "Tip Start" anti-theft systems, including the Charger, Challenger and Ram.
- remote start data interface and door lock & alarm control for Python alarm systems
- preloaded for use in late model Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles equipped with "Tip Start" anti-theft systems
- no key required works with your factory databus
- included 10-pin harness provides wires to connect to your factory system
- maintains factory alarm interface integrity
- door lock, sliding door, and door pin status control
- window roll-up
- trunk/hatch release
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to an Advisor before attempting this installation. Note: Before purchasing, please call us at 1-888-955-6000 to confirm that this product works with your vehicle.