These speakers require minimal space and wiring, and their sleek designs complement today's flat-panel TVs. Some feature built-in amplification. We recommend teaming these speakers with a subwoofer for full sound included with some models.
These systems deliver surround sound with 5 or more speakers and a subwoofer. Some feature a small control center and ultra-compact speakers, while others emphasize audio performance with a component receiver. Many offer DVD playback.
Get high-performance sound from speakers you hardly see. These speakers mount to your TV or wall, and some feature custom grilles to help them blend in.
- Introduction to Home Theater & TV Sound
- Intro to Home Theater Speakers
- Speaker Placement for Home Theater
- Five Room-friendly Ways to Add Surround Sound Speakers
- Tips and Techniques for Home A/V Cable Management
- What Do You Need for Home Theater?
- Understanding Surround Sound Formats
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab