With Sonos, your digital music options are virtually endless. Stream your own downloaded songs or tap into Internet music sources. Setup is a snap and control is easy.
Stream music from your computer's hard drive and the Internet, for convenient playback when and where you want it.
Niles MultiZone systems let you play music from traditional audio sources like CDs and FM radio. These ingeniously designed systems feature in-wall controls and flexible multi-room playback.
In-wall and in-ceiling speakers are popular with folks who prefer not to sacrifice floor or shelf space to traditional speakers. Outdoor speakers are designed specifically to weather the elements for music on a deck, by a pool, or even in an open yard.
Options for powering the speakers in your multi-room audio system.
Shop here for extras that help you complete in-wall wiring runs.
On-Q's lyriQ systems use in-wall CAT-5 cable to send music throughout your home. These systems can integrate with other kinds of On-Q home communication systems, including security cameras and intercoms. Control your music using in-wall keypads.
Russound offers a variety of amplifiers, in-wall keypads, and pre-matched packages for distributing music throughout your home.
Communicate with family members throughout your home at the push of a button.
These accessories help you expand your home intercom system.
- Introduction to Multi-room Systems
- Powering Your Multi-room Music System
- In-wall Wiring Guide
- Creating a Home Network: The Basics
- Home Theater Receivers: How to Choose
- Remote Control Setups for Multi-room Systems
- Multi-room Music & Video Glossary
- Tips on Working with Your Builder or Contractor
- In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers: How to Choose
- Video: Installing In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers — The Basics
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab