About the ATM Cool-line II
The ATM Cool-line II was designed for spaces too narrow for regular-sized cooling fans. It features two slim, built-in 11-3/4” crossflow fans that keep air circulating through your A/V cabinet. The remote thermal sensor automatically adjusts the fan speed in response to the temperature.
The Cool-line II features an anodized aluminum grille, giving it a sleek, finished look when installed.
- two built-in, low-profile 11-3/4" crossflow cooling fans
- quiet, 19 dBA operation
- airflow: 30-50 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- thermal sensor automatically adjusts fan speed to temperature
- anodized aluminum faceplate
- rough opening: 29-1/8"W x 2-3/4"H
- 30-1/4"W x 3-3/8"H x 3-3/4"D
- AC power adapter
- weight: 2.5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 00-532-01
What's in the box:
- Fan assembly with aluminum diffuser (attached 47" wiring)
- Fan cover-plate
- Fan controller module
- AC Power supply with 6' cable (9VDC/1.3A output)
- Thermal probe (attached 43" harness)
- Thermal probe mount with adhesive backing
- One 4" wire-tie
- Installation instructions
More details on the ATM Cool-line II
Overview: The ATM Cool-line II fan system is designed to remove heat generated by audio and video electronics installed in areas with narrow spaces for ventilation systems. It's an ideal cooling solution for applications such as above or below flat-panel displays or for commercial or residential A/V and computer installations where quiet cooling is required and space is limited.
Grille: The Cool-line II includes a satin-anodized aluminum vent, providing a more aesthetically pleasing venting system than common electronic fans.
Fans: The Cool-line II features two 11.81" (300mm) cross-flow fans, mounted to the back of the anodized aluminum grille, that are capable of maintaining a 50 CFM (cubic feet per minute) air flow, while generating very little noise. The fan assembly comes pre-mounted to the grille in "exhaust" mode, but can easily be flipped around and mounted to the grille for drawing cool air into a cabinet or enclosure. The fan assembly includes a 47" harness that plugs into the included fan controller module.
Thermo-sensing: A thermal probe is included for automatically activating the fan system when the temperature reaches approximately 80˚F and will increase in speed as the temperature goes up. When the temperature drops below approximately 76˚, the fans will stop. The thermal probe gets mounted inside the enclosure, using the supplied adhesive mount, and plugs into the fan controller module. When power is applied to the controller module, the green LED will light. When the temperature gets high enough to activate the fans, the yellow LED on the controller module will light and the fans will run at a moderate speed. If the temperature increases by 5 degrees, the fans will run at full speed and the red LED will light.
- Overall Dimensions: Width = 30.0", Height = 3.50", Depth = 3.750"
- Cutout Dimensions: Width = 29.125", Height = 2.50", Depth = 3.625"
- Fans: (2) 11.81" (300mm) cross-flow fans.
- Air Flow: 50 CFM
- Control: Automatic 80˚F thermal control
- Power Consumption: 9W