About the Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv
Get the big one
Get the big one
Bigger isn't necessarily better, but when it comes to chartplotters, it sure doesn't hurt. Garmin's ECHOMAP™ Ultra 106sv chartplotter boasts a 10" touchscreen that gives you a great view of everything, even in bright sunlight. It's also Wi-FiR-enabled and fully compatible with your NMEA 2000R network. And this package includes Garmin's GT54UHD-TM ultra-high-definition transducer.
Preloaded coastal and lake maps
The ECHOMAP™ Ultra 106sv's big display means the preloaded Garmin BlueChartRR g3 and LakeVü g3 inland maps will show up big and bright. This Navionics data covers the coastal U.S. (East Coast, West Coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes), and you also get U.S. charts for lakes and other inland waterways as well as everything that's available on NOAA charts. You can use the microSD™ card slot when you want to add additional maps, or you can purchase new charts through Garmin's free ActiveCaptain™ app.
The GT54 transducer gives you remarkably clear, detailed images up to 200 feet below and 500 feet around the boat. You'll see fish, plants, structures, and you'll even be able to tell the difference between big fish and little fish. The GT54 gives you hi-res ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images, plus high wide CHIRP traditional sonar. The package includes transom and trolling motor mounts, so installation is easy.
Create your own maps
The 106sv includes preloaded Quickdraw Contours software that lets you create your own HD maps with 1-foot contours. You'll own the maps, so you can keep the data to yourself or share it with Garmin or your friends with select Garmin Echomap Ultra and Plus devices. No surveying expertise is needed – you just fish and let it handle the map creation. You can pair the built-in Wi-Fi with Garmin's free ActiveCaptain™ app to get notifications, share maps, and more.
NMEA 2000 network-ready
When you integrate this Garmin chartplotter with your NMEA 2000® network, you'll be able to see engine data, check sensors, manage autopilot, and more. It also supports Panoptix LiveVü Forward Sonar.
Works with Fusion receivers
This Garmin device supports the Fusion-Link™ audio access system via the NMEA 2000 protocol. If you have an older version of this device, you can visit Garmin's website for a free download of the software update, or purchase the update on a preloaded data card shipped from Garmin.
Stow it away
It's easy to keep your ECHOMAP safe and secure when you're not on board. The cords plug directly into the mount, so you won't have to waste time plugging and unplugging wires. Just remove your Garmin from power and the mount, then stow it away and go.
NMEA 2000 Note: To learn more about NMEA 2000 connectivity, check out our article explaining nautical networking.
- 10" chartplotter chartplotter/sonar combo with built-in Wi-Fi
- keyed assist touchscreen
- includes GT54UHD-TM transducer, power/data cable, tilt and flush mounts
- CHIRP sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü sonar
- preloaded with Garmin BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps
- Garmin's ActiveCaptain™ app
- preloaded Quickdraw Contours map creation software
- internal 5 Hz GPS/GLONASS updates position and heading 5 times per second
- GPX waypoints transfer
- multiple depth range shading
- record up to 5000 waypoints, 100 routes, and 50 tracks
- cords plug directly into the mount for quick removal
- network capable for NMEA 2000 (and NMEA 0183)
- compatible with FUSION-Link audio via NMEA 2000
- WXGA display (1280 x 800)
- microSD card slot for expandable memory
- dimensions: 11.6" x 7.7" x 3.9"
- maximum depth: 2300 ft (fresh water), 1100 ft (salt)
- IPX7 water resistance
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02112-01
More details on the Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv