About the Thule WingBar Evo Load Bars
Thule rack systems consist of a set of load bars — which support your accessories and carriers — held by a set of foot packs that are attached to your vehicle. Their premium WingBar Evo load bars feature a space-age profile and WindDiffuser technology to reduce aerodynamic drag and wind noise, for improved fuel economy and quieter rides.
These strong load bars are available in silver or black and come in four different lengths to best fit your vehicle and what you want to carry. They work with Thule's Evo Clamp and Raised Rail foot packs to hold your gear on your vehicle's roof. The load bars' end caps pivot open to allow access to the upper T-slot for easy accessory installs. All Thule equipment passes tough European safety standards for car racks.
- two load bars for a Thule Evo roof rack system
- BoxBeam internal structure — supports up to 220 lbs.
- be sure to check load capacity of your vehicle's roof
- TrailEdge design and WindDiffuser technology reduce noise and drag
- SwingBlade end cap pivots open to allow full access to the T-slot for easy accessory installs
- Upper T-track QuickAccess interface simplifies installation and removal of accessories
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 711100
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Thule WingBar Evo Load Bars