Angel V's 1994 Honda Accord
- Four 6 1/2 Pioneer TS-A1671R in doors
- Four 6x9 Pioneer TS-A6961R in rear deck
- Clarion MCD360 crossover
- Clarion EQS744 7-band equalizer
- Four 12" Kicker Competition subwoofers
- Two 1.2 Tsunami Lite Wave capacitors
- Power Acoustik Power 2 channel amp PS2-2200
- Rockford Fosgate Punch P450.4 four channel amp
- Pioneer DEH-P7800MP mp3 player
- 2 Optima red top
My Accord has custom doors panels and a custom rear deck. I made it with the help of my friend.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
I wanted a better system
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
The doors and the rear deck
Why did you choose these products?
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
Rear deck and front doors
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
Custom fiberglass trunk
Job well done