Jewell Franklin II's 2001 Ford F-150 Super Crew
- Sanyo DVD Player In-Dash
- 2 Eiger Vision Monitors in back headrests
- Kenwood DVD Player under front passenger seat
- 2 10-inch Infinity Subs(1042w Reference Series) in custom box under rear seat
- Unwired Automotive Infared Wireless Headphone System
- Infinity Amp (7541a Reference Series) behind rear seats in Cargo area
- K&N Fuel Injection Performance Air Intake System
- 20-Inch American Racing rims with low profile tires
- FlowMaster Dual Exhaust System
- Wood Dash Trim Kit
With Crutchfield's easy-to-read instructions and super fast shipping, installation was quick and easy.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
I wanted a vehicle that was just like being in a movie theater.
What's the first thing you show people about your installation?
The K&N Intake System to show them how easy it was.
Why did you choose these products?
These parts have a reputation to stand through time and use.
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
Waiting to hear what it sounded like.
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
New paint job.
F-150 Super Crew
Sanyo DVD In-Dash
LCD monitor for rear seat passengers
K&N Fuel Injection System