About the Crutchfield Tech Support (90-day)
Expert tech support available 7 days a week
Expert tech support available 7 days a week
Get 90 days of access to our legendary in-house, Virginia-based tech support team. These experts concentrate exclusively on our specialty — consumer electronics. Over the phone, our techs can help you with:
- Everyday use
They never read from scripts, and they'll take the time to give you the help you need with your car or home audio/video gear.
Hit a snag with your installation? We've helped everyone from novices to experienced do-it-yourselfers for decades. Our techs have access to detailed product and vehicle installation information.
Need troubleshooting help on a Sunday? No problem — our techs are available toll-free, seven days a week.
Crutchfield 90-day Tech Support is not available for car remote start systems, car security systems, home networking products, or software-based products.
Get help from our experts, whether or not you bought your gear from us
Your purchase of our Tech Support provides you with toll-free access to our techs for 90 days. We will help you install, connect and operate the device for which you purchased support.
If you bought your car or home audio/video gear somewhere other than Crutchfield, chances are we can help you. We're confident you'll be satisfied with our service, but you get our 60-day money-back guarantee if for some reason we are unable to provide the tech support you need.
Before you purchase Crutchfield Tech Support, please read our terms of service (link requires Adobe® Reader® software).
Crutchfield Tech Support (90-day) reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Crutchfield Tech Support (90-day)
Crutchfield's paid tech support does not cover security or remote start issues, or questions about software.
000TECH90 is valid for one item only.
Terms Of Service
Important Notice: By using Crutchfield Tech Support ("Crutchfield") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms of service.
- Tech Services: Crutchfield Techs will attempt to provide assistance in troubleshooting, installation, and set up of most consumer electronic products for a period of ninety (90) days from the time you purchase the Tech Support Services. All assistance will be provided by telephone or by the internet, but will not include any physical help or presence. Crutchfield Tech Services are limited to customers who are at least eighteen years of age and in the United States of America. Tech Support hours are: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-10:00pm, Friday 9:00am-8:00pm, Saturday-Sunday 10:00am-7:00pm EST, exclusive of Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Crutchfield Tech Services will make a reasonable effort to provide assistance as stated above, but due to the potential complexities of problems and the limitations of telephone and internet support Crutchfield reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine when it will provide tech services. Should Crutchfield decide to provide tech services it reserves the absolute right to terminate said services at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Should services be terminated prior to the expiration of the ninety (90) day tech support period Crutchfield's only obligation will be to refund a pro-rata percentage of any fees paid by the customer.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTY: To the extent allowed by law, Crutchfield's total liability for damages related to its Tech Services is limited to the total amount you paid for the Tech Services and you release Crutchfield Corporation from any and all liability for any indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential damages. Crutchfield Tech Services are provided "as-is" without any warrantees or representations in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
- Crutchfield may, in its sole discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time as they relate to future use of tech services, by posting revised Terms and Conditions on the Website. By using the Website after these revised Terms and Conditions have been posted, you signify your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the revised Conditions of Use. You may not change these Terms and Conditions in any manner.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Crutchfield Corporation used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Crutchfield Corporation.
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Crutchfield products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Albemarle County, Virginia. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Crutchfield Corporation products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Crutchfield Corporation's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Crutchfield Corporation may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the provision will be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
3 questions already asked