About the American International MCK2000
This sleek, sturdy cover will protect your boat's single-DIN (2" tall) marine radio from sun, salt, and spray. The tinted design will look great in your boat, and the hinged front door features a front-facing USB port opening. This cover is also suitable for use in off-road vehicles.
- sleek, durable cover protects single-DIN marine radios
- hinged front door with front-facing USB opening
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MCK2000W
What's in the box:
- Water-resistant radio cover (w/ tinted plastic hinged cover)
- Foam gasket (pre-installed)
- 2 Shaft inserts (pre-installed)
- 24" USB extension cable
- 4 Mounting screws
- 4 Speed-clips
- Installation Instructions
American International MCK2000 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the American International MCK2000
Marine Kit: The MCK2000W water-resistant radio kit protects your car stereo receiver in marine applications (or open off-road vehicles). The kit allows you to install most single-DIN or shaft-style receivers. No special tools are required to install the cover.
Note: Installing a single-DIN receiver requires removing the shaft-style brackets from the kit; they simply pop out (no cutting).
Tinted Hinged Cover: The MCK2000W marine kit features a tinted hinged cover with a spring-loaded latch. The hinged cover is supported by springs on each side that support the cover while it's open.
Water-Resistance Hardware: The MCK2000W water-resistant kit is equipped with a pre-installed foam gasket to protect the receiver from water seeping in from around the frame. Stainless-steel mounting hardware is also included.
USB Extension Cable: The MCK2000W marine kit includes a 24" USB extension cable with a male USB (type-A) connector on one end and a female USB (type-A) connector on the other end. The female USB connector features an integrated mounting bracket which can be flush mounted within the front-panel of the MCK2000W kit. Once installed in the kit, a hinged door covers the USB connector port. The USB extension cable and integrated bracket is great for those head units with rear-panel USB ports.
Installation: The MCK2000W requires a rectangular cutout in the bulkhead; the cutout must measure 8.25" (w) x 3.375" (h). Four screws (supplied) fasten the kit against the mounting surface, and hold the waterproof gasket against the bulkhead. To plastic endcaps cover the screw holes for a clean looking installation.
- Outer Frame: 9.8125" (w) x 4.375" (h) x 2.625" (d)
- Internal Cover: 7.5" (w) x 2.375" (h) x 1.6875" (d)
- Head Unit Opening: 7.1875" (w) x 2.0625" (h)
The American International MCK2000 replaces these items
- rugged white plastic cover with hinged tinted window protects your boat's in-dash receiver
- outer dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 3-15/16"D (with cover open)
2 questions already asked