About the Crutchfield Speaker Wire
Our Crutchfield speaker wire with pre-attached banana plugs provides an easy, secure connection between your speakers and receiver or amplifier. The speaker wire is 14-gauge oxygen free copper, and is covered in a flexible nylon jacket. The barrel of each connector has a red or black finish, to easily identify positive or negative.
The positive and negative speaker leads are independent from one another, and are held together by multiple plastic sheaths that can be removed. Note: This package includes a single speaker cable to connect a single speaker. You will need to purchase two of these cables to connect a pair of speakers.
- 14-gauge oxygen-free copper wire
- flexible black/silver nylon jacket
- pre-attached banana connectors are gold-plated to resist corrosion
- connectors have red or black barrels to easily identify positive or negative
- Note: this package includes a single speaker cable to connect a single speaker. You will need to purchase two of these cables to connect a pair of speakers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BB-6FT
What's in the box:
- 6' Length of 14AWG speaker wire terminated with banana plugs connectors on each end
Crutchfield Speaker Wire reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Crutchfield Speaker Wire
Crutchfield Speaker Wire w/ Banana Plug Connectors: The Crutchfield speaker wire w/ banana plug connectors provide an easy & secure connection between your loudspeakers and receiver or amplifier. The speaker wire utilizes OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) that has been tinned and a flexible nylon black/silver jacket. The positive and negative speaker wire leads are independent from one another and are held together by multiple plastic sheaths that can be removed. The speaker wire is terminated by banana plug connectors on each end via set-screw (not soldered). Each banana plug connector features a gold-plated single-banana jack which easily plugs into the binding-post or spring-post terminals of your loudspeakers, receiver, or amplifier. The barrel of each connector is "Red" or "Black", so you can easily identify positive & negative.
- Banana Connector Diameter: 0.215"
- Barrel Diameter: 0.425"
- Wire Diameter: 0.165" (per positive/negative wire lead)
- Overall Length: Available in 6, 10, 15, and 20' lengths
- This package includes a single speaker cable to connect a single loudspeaker (not a pair). You will need to purchase two of these speaker cables to connect a pair of speakers.
- To ensure long-term performance, the oxygen-free copper wire has been tinned for enhanced corrosion resistance.
11 questions already asked