About the Crutchfield CK1
Deliver the power your amp deserves
Deliver the power your amp deserves
Crutchfield's 1/0-gauge amplifier wiring kit contains the wire and hardware necessary to supply power to your amplifier safely, efficiently, and economically. This wiring kit does not include RCA patch cables or speaker wire. You may need to purchase those items separately, in order to complete your installation. Please note that the 1/0- gauge power and ground wires in this kit are very thick, up to 3/8 inches in diameter. Make sure your amplifier's power and ground terminals can accept wires of this size before ordering.
Power ratings and amp efficiency
Most amplifiers come in two distinct "Classes" of technology with different efficiencies and power wire size requirements. Class AB amps typically feature 50% to 60% efficiency, while Class D amps are usually 75% to 80% efficient. This Crutchfield wiring kit was designed to accommodate the energy demands of a Class AB amplifier with a total output of up to about 2,100 watts RMS, or a Class D amp with up to 3,300 watts RMS output.
Crutchfield wire is made of oxygen-free copper, with no impurities that could raise its resistance to a signal's flow or add interference. Crutchfield wire meets all Consumer Technology Association (CTA-2015) standards for size, resistance, and insulation quality.
- amplifier wiring kit
- RCA cables and speaker wire not included
- maximum power ratings: Class AB: 2100 watts RMS, Class D: 3300 watts RMS
- oxygen-free copper wires meet all ANSI and CEA standards
- 17 feet (5.2m) of 1/0-gauge red power wire with ring terminal
- 3 feet (0.9m) of 1/0-gauge black ground wire with ring terminal
- 17 feet (5.2m) of 18-gauge blue remote turn-on lead wire
- brass mini-ANL fuse holder and two 150A fuses (300A total rating)
- assorted hardware
- 6 feet (1.8m) of 1/0-gauge black split loom
- 1/0-gauge firewall bushing
- two 22-18-gauge butt connectors
- six wire ties
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CK1
What's in the box:
- 17' Length of 1/0AWG power wire (red translucent jacket and terminated with ring-terminal on one end)
- 3' Length of 1/0AWG ground wire (black translucent jacket and terminated by a ring-terminal on one end)
- 17' Length of 18AWG remote turn-on wire (blue jack)
- Fuse holder
- Two 150A Mini-ANL fuses (installed in fuse holder)
- Firewall bushing
- 2 Butt-connectors
- 6' Length of split loom
- 6 Wire ties
Crutchfield CK1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Crutchfield CK1
Features & Dimensions
Power & Ground Wire:
- Gauge: 1/0 AWG
- Wire Construction: Oxygen Free Copper (4704 strands)
- Length: 17' (Power), 3' (Ground)
- Diameter: 0.605"
- Terminal Type: Nickel-plated brass ring-terminal (on Power & Ground wire)
- Terminal Diameter: Outer Diameter = 0.705", Inner Diameter = 0.325"
- Fuse Type: Mini-ANL (x2)
- Fuse Size: Two 150A fuses in the parallel arrangement provide 300 total amps of protection (pre-installed in fuse-holder)
- Fuse Holder: The included fuse holder should be installed within 18" of the battery
Remote Turn-On Wire:
- Gauge: 18 AWG
- Wire Construction: Oxygen Free Copper (16 strands)
- Length: 17'
- Diameter: 0.105"
- Grommet: 1/0 AWG firewall bushing
- Butt-connectors: 22-18 AWG butt-connectors (2)
- Loom: 6' length of 1/0 AWG split-loom
- Wire-ties: 6
- RCA cables and speaker wire not included (sold separately).
- Installation tools sold separately.
The Crutchfield CK1 replaces these items
- oxygen-free non-recycled copper wires
- brass ANL fuse holder with 250-amp fuse
- includes patch cable and speaker wire
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked