About the Crutchfield Premium HDMI Cable
Despite what you may have read elsewhere, all HDMI cables are not the same. Crutchfield's Premium High Speed HDMI cables are certified to handle the highest-quality signals currently available, including 4K Ultra HD video and HDR (High Dynamic Range). These cables offer premium performance without the premium price.
To help A/V enthusiasts get the most from their 4K gear, the creators of HDMI technology have developed a rigorous cable testing and authentication process: The Premium HDMI Cable Certification Program. Cables are tested to make sure they support the full 18 Gbps bandwidth provided by the HDMI 2.0 specification. Plus, an EMI test ensures that cables minimize interference with wireless signals. Finally, every length of every model line must pass the tests to receive certification.
The certification program also includes a special authentication label placed on every certified product. It's a response to all the counterfeit and no-name cables on the market that claim performance that they don't actually deliver.
Should you get a Premium HDMI cable?
At lengths of a few meters or less, any well-made "high-speed" HDMI cable should work fine in most 4K applications. But if you're connecting an Ultra HD Blu-ray player to a 4K TV — especially a longer run — a Crutchfield Premium HDMI cable will guarantee flawless performance.
- latest HDMI version 2.0b features:
- supports 4K/60Hz and HDR (18 Gbps maximum bandwidth)
- bi-directional Ethernet communication with compatible components
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) for sending Dolby® Digital sound from the TV back to an A/V receiver
- 30-gauge conductors for dependable signal transfer
- durable PVC jacket
- CL2-rated for safe in-wall installation
- gold-plated contacts resist corrosion
- small overmold on connectors fits easily into snug spaces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HDMI6
What's in the box:
- 6' HDMI cable
Is cable flexible to fit behind a tv that will be on a tilt mount on a fireplace?
yes, the cable is flexible. I had to bring it around an obstacle, and it is fine. Be sure to get enough length. Better a little too much than not enough.
More details on the Crutchfield Premium HDMI Cable
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
8 questions already asked