About the Crutchfield In-wall Speaker Wire
This 4-conductor wire comes encased in a smooth, durable jacket that makes pulling wires through wall studs a breeze. Plus, with a 4-conductor cable, you can run just one cable from your amplifier or receiver to a pair of speakers or in-wall volume control, so you'll have just one cable to pull, secure, and identify.
- 16-gauge oxygen-free copper wire
- CL3-rated for in-wall use
- flexible white jacket
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # IW416C
What's in the box:
- 100' Spool of 16-gauge/4-conductor in-wall speaker wire (white jacket)
Crutchfield In-wall Speaker Wire reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Crutchfield In-wall Speaker Wire
Features & Dimensions
Crutchfield In-Wall Speaker Wire:
- Rating: CL3-rated for in-wall installation
- Gauge: 16 AWG
- Conductors: 4
- Wire Construction: Oxygen Free Copper
- Jacket: Flexible white jacket
- Width: 0.335"
- Height: 0.255"
- Length: sold in a 100' or 500' roll
The Crutchfield In-wall Speaker Wire replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked