About the Dyson Pure Cool Me™
Customizable cooling and air filtration
Customizable cooling and air filtration
When I look at the Dyson Pure Cool Me, I can't help but think of how many summers I've spent being buffeted by cheap plastic box fans, droning oscillators, and dusty ceiling fans. This quiet, bladeless fan uses Dyson's Core Flow™ technology to project a focused stream of cool air, and it goes above and beyond to clean the air it circulates. A sealed HEPA filter captures gases and 99.97% of common pollutants that can cause allergies and illness.
You can angle the upper dome for your individual comfort, and set the fan to oscillate through 70 degrees to cool down an entire room.
Monitoring and control
An LCD screen on the front of the fan lets you monitor airflow speed, modes and filter life at a glance. A remote control is included, so you can change settings without having to leave your comfortable seat. There's even a sleep timer that can automatically shut the fan off — with a range of settings between 30 minutes and 8 hours — so you can drift off to sleep in comfort.
- Dyson Core Flow™ technology projects a focused stream of purified air
- sealed activated glass and carbon HEPA filter captures gases and 99.97% of common pollutants
- adjustable position lets you angle airflow for personal cooling
- 70° oscillation expands the cooling zone
- built-in LCD screen displays airflow speed, modes and filter life
- sleep timer automatically shuts the fan off (30 minutes-8 hours)
- remote control included
- warranty: 2 years parts and labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 275862-01
What's in the box:
- Personal fan (White/silver)
- Remote control
- AC adapter with attached 74" DC output cord (DC output: 20V 2.5A)
- Safety and Warranty Information
- How-to Video Guides (QR Code)
Dyson Pure Cool Me™ reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dyson Pure Cool Me™
Overview: The Dyson Pure Cool Me™ (BP01) personal purifier fan is a simple tabletop fan that cleans the air around you. It is ideal for use on desktops, bedside tables, or desktops to keep you cool with purified air. The fan can oscillate up to 70°, and has 10 speed settings. The Pure Cool Me™ comes with a small remote control that magnetically attaches to the fan, so you'll always know where it is. The fan is 15-3/4" tall and 9-5/8" wide with a 7-3/4" diameter cylindrical base. It weighs just over 6 pounds.
HEPA Filtering: Everyday items in our homes release microscopic particles, including gases and fumes that pollute the air. Traditional blade fans simply circulate the dirty air around the room. The Dyson Pure Cool Me™ cools you with clean, purified air, not dirty air. It with is equipped with a sealed filter that combines an activated carbon layer and a glass HEPA layer to capture gases and 99.97% of pollutants and allergens as small as 0.3 microns. The 360° filter has over 21.9 feet of borosilicate microfibers and is pleated over 200 times to capture the ultrafine particles and gases from the air and keep them there. Up to 7.3 gallons of dirty air are drawn into the filter each second. The user-replaceable filter lasts approximately 12 months, based on 12-hours of use per day. Replacement filters (Part No. 968126-03) can be obtained directly from Dyson.
Core Flow™ Technology: The aerodynamics engineers at Dyson discovered that when jets of air meet on a convex surface, they converge to create a high-pressure core. In the Pure Cool Me™, powerful jets of air are propelled through narrow apertures at high velocity and across the fan's convex dome. As the jets of air are forced to steer around the high-pressure core, a focused stream of purified air is projected out toward you. You can change the angle of the dome, adjusting the size of the air apertures, to redirect the airflow to where you want it. You can also vary the speed of the air flow, as well as turn on the 70° oscillation action, for ultimate cooling and comfort.
Wireless Remote: The Dyson Pure Cool Me™ comes with a small curved wireless remote that lets you control the fan from a distance. There are no controls on the fan itself. The 1" diameter LCD screen confirms the remote functions with a graphic display. Magnets on the remote and fan cylinder allow you to store the remote on the side of the fan. The remote has the following controls:
- Power: You can toggle the fan on or off.
- Speed: There are 10 fan speeds, numbered 1 to 10 on the display. You can raise or lower the fan speed using the rocker-type switch (+ or -) on the remote.
- Oscillate: The head can oscillate left and right up to a 70° arc. You can toggle this action on or off, as desired.
- Filter Status: You can check the status of the 360° glass HEPA filter by pressing the "i" (information) icon on the remote. The remaining filter life is displayed as a vertical 10-point graph to indicate when it's time to replace the filter.
- Sleep Timer: The Sleep Timer turns off the fan after a preset amount of time. Repeatedly pressing the Sleep Timer button on the remote lets you choose from the following lengths of time: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, or Off (no sleep timer).