About the Dyson Pet Grooming Tool
Stop shedding before it starts
The Dyson Pet Grooming Tool features 364 adjustable bristles, each bent at a 35-degree angle. Use the attachment directly on your pet's fur to comb out pet hair and dander that can be immediately sucked into a compatible vacuum like the Dyson Ball Animal 2 (not included).
- attachment combs out pet hair and dander and sends it directly into your Dyson vacuum (not included)
- bristles feature a 35° angle to grab more loose hair
- adjustable bristle length
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 921000-02
What's in the box:
- Grooming tool for Dyson vacuum
- Hose adapter
- Important Safety Precautions
Dyson Pet Grooming Tool reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Dyson Pet Grooming Tool
Overview: The Dyson Groom Tool (921001-01) is a must-have vacuum cleaner attachment for owners of medium- and long-haired dogs. The tool easily removes loose hairs from your dog, and deposits them into the bin without any mess. The Groom Tool comes with a universal hose adapter, and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Operation: The Groom Tool features over 350 short wire bristles, protruding from the 4" x 3-3/4" head. The bristles are covered with a spring-loaded protective panel to avoid injury, or damage to surfaces, or to the bristles themselves. As you groom your dog, light pressure from contact with your pet's fur pushes the panel up to expose the bristles. The bristles grab the loose hair with each stroke. Lifting the tool from your dog's fur allows the protective panel to spring back out, and releases the captured hair into the vacuum bin.
Hose Adapter: The Groom Tool comes with a hose adapter that allows you to attach the tool to the vacuum hose or handle in select Dyson vacuums. The hose adapter is needed for the following models: DC02, DC03, DC04, DC05, DC07, DC08, DC14, DC18, DC19, and DC26.
Compatibility: The Dyson Groom Tool is compatible with many current canister, cylinder, and upright vacuum cleaners. It is NOT compatible with Dyson handheld vacuums, or with the following upright and cylinder models: DC21 Motorhead, DC22 Motorhead, DC23 Motorhead, DC23 Motorhead Animal, DC01 Standard, DC01 Blue, DC01 Absolute, or DC01 De Stijl.
Recommendations: Dyson makes the following recommendations for the use of the Groom Tool:
- Use on adult dogs only.
- Suitable for medium- and long-hair dogs only.
- Not suitable for woolen coats, such as a poodle, Bichon Frise, Puli, etc.
- Ensure your dog's coat is free of large knots and tangles, and is clean and completely dry.
- Not to be used on delicate areas, such as ears, stomach, or around the genitals.
- Always groom in the direction of the coat.
- Because the vacuum cleaner is loud, you should slowly and gradually introduce the sounds and shape of the vacuum to your dog. Groom the dog without the tool attached to the vacuum at first. Praise and reward your dog with each step toward your goal.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked