About the Bose® Acoustimass® 10 Series V home theater speaker system
Enjoy rich, Bose-quality sound for movies, games, and music
Enjoy rich, Bose-quality sound for movies, games, and music
The elegant, décor-friendly Bose® Acoustimass® 10 Series V home theater speaker system delivers high-quality home theater sound without visually taking over your room. Five speakers and a slender Acoustimass® module work together with your favorite surround sound receiver to provide spacious, natural-sounding music plus high-impact home theater and video game sound effects. Bose's innovative approach is the key.
Enjoy spacious, room-filling surround sound with the low-profile Bose Acoustimass® 10 Series V speaker system. (Satellite speakers shown wall-mounted with optional WB-50 wall brackets, available separately.)
Keep your living space open for living
The four small Direct/Reflecting® Series II satellite speakers feature a slim-profile design that will look right at home next to your flat-panel TV. Optional brackets (not included) even allow you to mount them on the wall or the ceiling. The drivers inside each satellite are precisely angled to provide the perfect mix of direct and reflecting sound. The low-profile Direct/Reflecting® Series II center channel speaker fits neatly under your television, and can also be wall-mounted using an optional bracket. This system's sleek, powered Acoustimass® module delivers deep bass, and easily tucks away behind a table or couch. Clearly marked cables make setup exceptionally quick and easy. And Bose's solid build quality and electronic protection circuitry ensure that this system will fill your room with great sound for years to come.
- includes 4 Direct/Reflecting Series II speaker arrays, 1 Direct/Reflecting Series II horizontal center channel speaker, and 1 powered Acoustimass® module
- recommended power 10-200 watts with receivers rated from 4 to 8 ohms
- Direct/Reflecting Series II speaker arrays
- Direct/Reflecting® design technology blends direct and reflected sound to re-create a more natural and spacious sound
- dual drivers inside each cabinet are set at precise fixed angles to deliver a consistent listening experience
- 3-5/16"W x 7-7/16"H x 3-3/8"D
- Direct/Reflecting Series II center channel speaker
- low-profile design
- dual drivers
- 7-3/8"W x 3-7/16"H x 3-5/16"D
- Acoustimass® module
- built-in amplifier (connects to AC outlet for power)
- adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- 8-3/16"W x 16-3/8"H x 25-3/8"D
- clearly marked cables and connectors included for easy installation
- spring-clip speaker wire connectors
- warranty: 5 years speakers, 1 year amp
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 720962-1100
What's in the box:
- 4 Direct/Reflecting dual-cube speakers
- Horizontal center-channel speaker
- Powered acoustimass module
- 59" AC power cord
- 20' System input cable (has a 15-pin female connector on one end and tinned wire/single male RCA jack on the other)
- Three 20' front/center speaker cables (each has a male RCA connector on one end and a proprietary connector on the other)
- Two 50' rear speaker cables (each has a male RCA connector on one end and a proprietary connector on the other)
- 4 Rubber feet
- Owner's Guide
- Setup Guide
- "Our Commitment To You" Letter
- "Global Support Regions" note
Bose® Acoustimass® 10 Series V home theater speaker system reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® Acoustimass® 10 Series V home theater speaker system
Features & specs
|Pieces in System||6|
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||N/A|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Optional|
|Recommended Stand Height (inches)||31-36|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
|RMS Power Range (watts)||10-200|
|Subwoofer RMS Power (watts)||Not Given|
|Main Speakers (inches)||7-1/2H x 3-5/16W x 3-3/8D|
|Center Speaker (inches)||3-7/16H x 7-3/8W x 3-3/8D|
|Surround Speakers (inches)||7-1/2H x 3-5/16W x 3-3/8D|
|Subwoofer (inches)||16-5/16H x 8-1/8W x 25-3/8D|
5 Speaker & Powered Sub System: The Bose Acoustimass 10 (V) system features 4 direct/reflecting dual-cube speaker arrays, a horizontal center-channel speaker, and a powered acoustimass module. This combination produces a powerful and realistic home theater experience. System and speakers cables are also included.
4 Direct/Reflecting Dual-Cube Speakers: Direct/Reflecting speaker technology helps the 4 compact dual-cube speaker arrays to deliver more open, spacious sound throughout the listening area. You hear enhanced surround sound and exceptionally lifelike stereo with a larger soundstage. Each of the four dual-cube speaker arrays features dual 2.5" wide-range Twiddlers.
Horizontal Center-Channel Speaker: Designed to visually complement flat-panel TV screens while delivering natural-sounding dialog & vocals. The horizontal center-channel speaker uses the same dual 2.5" wide-range Twiddlers as the cube arrays.
Powered Acoustimass Module: The Acoustimass module uses a proprietary enclosure and patented technologies to produce deep, rich bass with clarity and balance. The powered Acoustimass module uses two 5.25" high-excursion paper cone woofers, each with a foam surround, powered by a built-in amplifier.
- Integrated Signal Processing: The Bose patented integrated signal processing compensates for the human ear's reduced sensitivity to bass at low volumes. You hear the proper balance of deep bass, even at very low, late-night listening levels and dialogue continues to sound natural.
- LFE & Bass Level Control: The LFE control increases or decreases the relative level of low-frequency effects on movie soundtracks. The Bass control increases or decreases the bass level of the Acoustimass module.
- Automatic System Protection Circuitry: When played at high volume, this system's automatic protection circuitry activates to prevent damage to the system from electrical stress or overload. When this happens you may notice a slight decrease in volume, which is normal.
Audio Connections & Speaker Cables: The Bose AM10 (V) system features dedicated connectors on the back of the Acoustimass module and speakers. A system cable and speaker wire are included.
- Audio Input: The Acoustimass module is fitted with a 15-pin male jack for use with supplied 20' system input cable; the other end of the system input cable has tinned wire that connects to the left front, right front, center, left rear and right rear speaker outputs & a mono male RCA plug that connects to the subwoofer output of the A/V receiver or amplifier.
- Audio Output: The Acoustimass module also features 5 RCA jacks (Left Front, Right Front, Center, Left Rear, & Right Rear) that connect directly to the cube speaker arrays proprietary terminals, using the supplied 20' and 50' speaker cables.
- Power Cord: The powered Acoustimass module features a detachable 7.75' AC power cord.
Mounting Options & Placement: The Bose AM10 (V) system offers flexible placement for the speakers and Acoustimass module.
- Speaker Mounting: These speakers can be simply table-top mounted, or you can mount the speakers on wall-brackets, floor-stands, or table-stands (all sold separately).
- Acoustimass Module Placement: For best sound quality, the Acoustimass module should be placed on the floor against the same wall as the television and center speaker, with an electrical outlet nearby for the power cord.
Recommended Power: The Bose AM10 (V) speaker system is compatible with AV receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohms.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
12 questions already asked