About the Bose® Acoustimass® 6 Series V home theater speaker system
Turn up the excitement in your movies, games, and music
Turn up the excitement in your movies, games, and music
Bose knows that engaging surround sound doesn't have to mean bulky speakers cluttering your room, that's why they created the Acoustimass® 6 Series V home theater speaker system. With its five tiny satellites and a compact bass module, this system virtually hides itself anywhere you put it — giving center stage to your favorite action hero or musical artist, not the speakers. Pair it with your A/V receiver for rich, spacious surround sound the whole family will enjoy.
Keep your living space open for living
The five Virtually Invisible® Series II satellite speakers feature a slim-profile design that will look right at home next to your flat-panel TV. Optional brackets (not included) allow you to mount them on the wall or the ceiling. Or use Bose's optional table or floor stands to elegantly place them anywhere in your room. This system's sleek, powered Acoustimass® module delivers potent bass, and easily tucks away behind a table or couch. Clearly marked cables make setup exceptionally quick and easy. And Bose's solid build quality and electronic protection circuitry ensure that this system will fill your room with great sound for years to come.
- includes 5 Virtually Invisible® Series II speakers and a powered Acoustimass® module
- recommended power 10-150 watts with receivers rated from 4 to 8 ohms
- Virtually Invisible® Series II speakers
- one 2-1/2" Twiddler speaker inside each cube
- 3-1/4"W x 3-3/4"H x 3-3/8"D
- Acoustimass® module
- built-in amplifier (connects to AC outlet for power)
- one 5-1/4" woofer
- adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- 8-1/8"W x 16-3/8"H x 22-3/8"D
- clearly marked cables and connectors included for easy installation
- warranty: 5 years speakers, 1 year amp
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 720960-1100
What's in the box:
- 5 Cube speakers
- Powered acoustimass module
- 59" AC power cord
- 20' System input cable (has a 15-pin female connector on one end and tinned wire/single male RCA jack on the other)
- Three 20' front/center speaker cables (each has a male RCA connector on one end and a proprietary connector on the other)
- Two 50' rear speaker cables (each has a male RCA connector on one end and a proprietary connector on the other)
- 4 Rubber feet
- Owner's Guide
- Setup Guide
- "Our Commitment To You" Letter
- "Global Support Regions" note
Bose® Acoustimass® 6 Series V home theater speaker system Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® Acoustimass® 6 Series V home theater speaker system
Features & specs
|Pieces in System||6|
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||N/A|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Optional|
|Recommended Stand Height (inches)||31-36|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
|RMS Power Range (watts)||10-150|
|Subwoofer RMS Power (watts)||Not Given|
|Main Speakers (inches)||3-3/4H x 3-5/16W x 3-3/8D|
|Center Speaker (inches)||3-3/4H x 3-5/16W x 3-3/8D|
|Surround Speakers (inches)||3-3/4H x 3-5/16W x 3-3/8D|
|Subwoofer (inches)||16-5/16H x 8-1/8W x 22-5/16D|
5 Speaker & Powered Sub System: The Bose Acoustimass 6 (V) system features five cube speaker arrays and a powered acoustimass module. This combination produces a powerful and realistic home theater experience. System and speakers cables are also included.
Cube Speakers: The five compact cube speakers deliver open, spacious sound throughout the listening area. You'll hear enhanced surround sound and exceptionally lifelike stereo with a larger soundstage. Each of the five cube speakers feature a single 2.5" wide-range Twiddler.
Powered Acoustimass Module: The Acoustimass module uses a proprietary enclosure and patented technologies to produce deep, rich bass with clarity and balance. The powered Acoustimass module uses a single 5.25" high-excursion paper cone woofer with a foam surround, powered by a built-in amplifier.
- Integrated Signal Processing: The Bose patented integrated signal processing compensates for the human ear's reduced sensitivity to bass at low volumes. You hear the proper balance of deep bass, even at very low, late-night listening levels and dialogue continues to sound natural.
- LFE & Bass Level Control: The LFE control increases or decreases the relative level of low-frequency effects on movie soundtracks. The Bass control increases or decreases the bass level of the Acoustimass module.
- Automatic System Protection Circuitry: When played at high volume, this system's automatic protection circuitry activates to prevent damage to the system from electrical stress or overload. When this happens you may notice a slight decrease in volume, which is normal.
Audio Connections & Speaker Cables: The Bose AM6 (V) system features dedicated connectors on the back of the Acoustimass module and speakers. A system cable and speaker wire are included.
- Audio Input: The Acoustimass module is fitted with a 15-pin male jack for use with supplied 20' system input cable; the other end of the system input cable has tinned wire that connects to the left front, right front, center, left rear and right rear speaker outputs & a mono male RCA plug that connects to the subwoofer output of the A/V receiver or amplifier.
- Audio Output: The Acoustimass module also features 5 RCA jacks (Left Front, Right Front, Center, Left Rear, & Right Rear) that connect directly to the cube speaker arrays proprietary terminals, using the supplied 20' and 50' speaker cables.
- Power Cord: The powered Acoustimass module features a detachable 7.75' AC power cord.
Mounting Options & Placement: The Bose AM6 (V) system offers flexible placement for the speakers and Acoustimass module.
- Speaker Mounting: These speakers can be simply table-top mounted, or you can mount the speakers on wall-brackets, floor-stands, or table-stands (all sold separately).
- Acoustimass Module Placement: For best sound quality, the Acoustimass module should be placed on the floor against the same wall as the television and center speaker, with an electrical outlet nearby for the power cord.
Recommended Power: The Bose AM6 (V) speaker system is compatible with AV receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 150 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohms.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
14 questions already asked