About the Bose® Wave® Radio
The Bose Wave® radio is truly a product which must be heard to be believed. Only Bose's unique technology could make a compact radio with no external speakers produce such rich, room-filling sound. Its sleek form fits on any nightstand, end table, counter or desk, yet you'll swear you're listening to a full-size shelf system.
Enjoy your favorite AM and FM stations, or use the auxiliary input to connect a CD player or tape deck. Dual wake-up alarms are handy for working couples. Change stations, raise or lower volume, even deactivate the alarms with the elegantly simple remote control. If you own a Bose Lifestyle® system, the Wave® radio's auxiliary input makes it a great choice for supplying Bose-quality sound in another room. Available in Graphite or Platinum White.Details:
- Acoustic waveguide speaker technology (34"-long internal folded waveguide)
- AM/FM stereo tuner with station seek and 6 AM/6 FM presets
- auxiliary preamp input for alternate source (CD, tape deck, VCR, TV, etc.)
- variable-level auxiliary preamp output for adding optional powered speakers
- two 2-1/2" drivers
- dual ramp-up alarms with 10-minute snooze
- battery backup
- color-matched, credit card-sized remote control
- digital display for volume (0-99)
- automatic display dimmer (adjustable)
- 14"W x 4-1/4"H x 8-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- Dark gray AM/FM stereo clock radio
- Wireless remote control w/ CR2032 lithium battery
- 9V battery for memory backup
- 7.8' AC cord
- Setup instructions
- Registration card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® Wave® Radio
Speakers: The radio has two small cone paper speakers which are 2.5" and are front facing.
Secondary speaker: This unit makes a perfect
secondary speaker system for Bose Lifestyle systems.
Display: The blue displays shows:
- time or radio frequency (switchable)
- preset number
- wake up time
- sleep mode
- alarm 1 or 2 status,
- stereo FM reception
source (AM, FM or AUX)
Note: The clock can be displayed as either a 12 or 24 hour clock, and can be set to display either the station frequency or time when the radio is on.
Power backup: The 9V battery
(installs in the bottom of the unit) maintains preset memory and backs up alarm settings
for up to 3 days of power outage. It will not power the radio or the display.
FM mode: The radio has auto mono/stereo in FM mode.
Dim: The unit's display automatically dims in low light situations. The brightness level during automatic dim setting can be adjusted to one of 10 levels
- Dual alarms, can be set to tone, radio or both tone and radio
- Snooze will pause alarm for about 10 minutes
- Alarm turns on and gradually increases to the last volume setting used (volume gradually increases when either tone or radio setting is used)
Alarm can be set to play a preselected radio station
Remote Dimensions: L=3.352", W=2.12", H=0.475"
Specifications Note: Although no specs are given, this unit has amazingly loud volume and rich deep bass due to Bose's patented acoustic waveguide speaker technology. This unit has a 34-inch long waveguide (folded tube) inside which allows small speakers to produce bass.
- 1 pair RCA stereo input
- 1 pair RCA output (variable)
- AC cord jack input
FM coax input (note that when this input is not used the AC cord
serves as the antenna)