About the Bose® FS-01 bookshelf speaker floor stands
You've got the bookshelf speakers, but you're missing the bookshelf. No problem these metal floor stands let you place your Bose 201® or 301® speakers at ear level, in the horizontal position they were designed for, allowing them to deliver the best possible sound.
Attach the included rubber feet to the bases to protect your floor, and position the included rubber pads on the top plate to provide extra stability for your speakers. Each stand's hollow upright hides speaker wire, for a clean, uncluttered look.
Priced per pair
What's in the box:
- 2 Base plates (15" x 12-3/4")
- 2 Top plates (11-1/2" x 7-5/8")
- Two 22-3/4" supports
- 8 Phillips head countersunk screws (screws are pre-loaded in the stands and are size #10 x 3/4")
- 10 Self-adhesive small rubber bumper pads
- 10 Self-adhesive large rubber feet
- Assembly Instructions
Bose® FS-01 bookshelf speaker floor stands reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® FS-01 bookshelf speaker floor stands
Overview: The Bose FS-01 Floor Stands support and complement the Bose 201 and 301 Direct/Reflecting bookshelf speakers, while providing additional options for their placement.
Materials: The base and top plates are made of sturdy black steel. The uprights are made of lightweight, titanium-colored aluminum.
Assembly: Each stand consists of 3 main parts: a base plate, a support, and a top plate. The plates attach to the support with two 3/4" Phillips-head screws. Five self-adhesive rubber feet (3/4" diameter x 1/4" height) attach to the base plate to absorb vibrations and protect floor surfaces. Five self-adhesive rubber bumper pads attach to the top plate to provide a non-slip surface for the speakers.
Speaker Wire Management: The hollow supports provide a channel for running speaker wires. There are holes in each base plate and top plate for threading the speaker wire into and out of the support.
- Top Plate: W=11.5", D=7.625", H=0.089"
- Base Plate: W=15", D=12.75", H=0.092"
- Support: W=2.003", D=3.79", H=22.75"
- Assembled Stand (including rubber pads): W=15", D=12.75", H=23.246"
- Assembled Weight: 5.75 pounds
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked