About the Bose® OmniJewel® Floorstands
Want great sound and great looks from your Bose® Lifestyle® 650 OmniJewel® speakers? Then use these sleek floor stands with the left- and right-channel speakers in the front or back of your room. They position the speakers at the ideal height for immersive home theater sound. Built-in wire channels conceal your speaker wires for a neat, clean look.
- pair of speaker stands for Bose® Lifestyle® 650 OmniJewel® satellite speakers
- perfect for the front and rear speaker locations in a surround sound system
- made from high-quality aluminum and tempered glass for a clean, elegant presentation
- built-in wire channels conceal speaker wires
- height to top of mounted speakers: 38"
- mounting hardware included
- available in black or white
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 763197-0010
What's in the box:
- 2 Upright posts
- 2 Bases
- 2 Connectors
- 6 Small machine screws
- 2 Large machine screws
- Cleaning cloth
- Installation Instructions
Bose® OmniJewel® Floorstands reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® OmniJewel® Floorstands
Compatibility: The Bose OmniJewel Floor Stands are custom-designed for the Bose Lifestyle 650 home theater system's OmniJewel satellite speakers. The bottom of the OmniJewel satellite speakers will sit 35.5" off the floor, while the top of the speakers will be 41.25" above the floor.
Quality Construction: The OmniJewel Floor Stands feature extruded aluminum construction with tempered glasses bases. They're available in a black or white finish.
Installation: The Floor Stands secure to the OmniJewel satellite speakers using the included hardware (2 screws for each stand).
Rubber Feet: Integrated rubber feet make it safe to place the floor stands on hardwood, tile, vinyl, or laminate flooring.
Cable Management: Each floor stand features a cable management opening and channel to route the OmniJewel satellites' speaker wires through for a professional looking installation.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked