About the Bose® SoundSport® charging case
Your Bose® SoundSport® wireless headphones recharge by connecting the built-in micro-USB cable.
Protect and refuel your Bluetooth® gym headphones
Are your wireless workout headphones always ready to go, whenever — or wherever — you are? This hard-shell charging case keeps your Bose® SoundSport® wireless or Bose® SoundSport® Pulse wireless headphones safe and charged up.
There's a built-in battery pack that can recharge your wireless Bluetooth headphones for up to 18 hours of listening. Or, in a pinch, you can connect them for 15 minutes and get about an hour of use.
- zippered travel case for Bose® SoundSport® wireless and Bose® SoundSport® Pulse wireless headphones
- hard-shell case with padded interior
- built-in micro-USB connector cable for charging wireless headphones and devices
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 18 hours of extra listening time
- stores about three full charges of the SoundSport wireless headphones
- offers an hour of music listening on a 15-minute charge
- external micro-USB input for recharging case
- LED indicators to show battery statuses for case and headphones
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 772130-0010
What's in the box:
- SoundSport charging case
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty/Registration Card
Bose® SoundSport® charging case reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® SoundSport® charging case
SoundSport Charging Case: The SoundSport Charging Case is compatible with the Bose SoundSport & SoundSport Pulse wireless headphones (sold separately). This headphone carry case has a built-in battery to charge your Bose SoundSport wireless headphones for up to 18 hours of extended listening time. Just a quick 15 minute charge gives you up to 1 hour of music. The case reaches full charge in less than 2 hours. The black neoprene case is compact and durable to protect your headphones as they charge.
microUSB Connectors: The SoundSport Charging Case features a male microUSB connector inside the case which connects to your Bose SoundSport wireless headphones. On the outside of the case is female microUSB connector which will plug into a USB power source using the charging cable that comes with the SoundSport headphones.
LED Indicators: There are LED battery indicators on the outside of the case for both the headphones and case, so you're never left guessing if there is a charge.