Bose Surround Speakers
Our take on the Bose Surround Speakers by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Upgrade to full surround sound
Bose's feature-packed sound bars deliver much bigger sound than you might expect, considering their slim, compact designs. But there is no substitute for the truly enveloping surround sound you get by adding a pair of rear speakers. These compact Surround Speakers work seamlessly with Bose's Soundbar 500 and 700 systems to deliver true wraparound sound effects.
How wireless are they?
These speakers receive audio signals wirelessly, but there are still a couple of cables to connect. You don't have to run any wires from the front to the back of your TV room because the speakers link up wirelessly with your sound bar. They do that via the included wireless receiver modules, which must be connected to AC power. Then you attach the receiver modules to the left and right rear speakers with the included speaker wire.
- surround speakers designed for Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Soundbar 700
- also compatible with Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar
- connect wirelessly to sound bar for flexible placement
- range: 30 feet
- wireless receivers for each speaker connect to AC outlet for power
- speaker wire connects the wireless receivers to each rear speaker
- low-profile design
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Bipole or Dipole||---|
|Midrange size (inches)||---|
|Woofer size (inches)||---|
|Mounting Bracket Included||---|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|