About the Bose® In-wall Speaker Wire Adapter Kit
Is your home pre-wired for surround sound? This adapter kit lets you easily connect a Bose Acoustimass system or the speakers from your Bose Lifestyle® system to your existing in-wall speaker cables. You'll enjoy smooth, enveloping sound along with a décor-friendly look.
- connects a Bose Acoustimass speaker system or the speakers from a Bose Lifestyle® system to existing in-wall speaker wire
- supports 5.1- or 6.1-channel surround sound
- accommodates up to 14-gauge speaker wire
- includes 7' speaker cable bundle, wall plate and hardware
- installs in single-gang J-box (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 36743
What's in the box:
- 7' Bose Acoustimass speaker cable with 6 gold-plated male RCA connectors on one end and a proprietary 14-pin connector on other end
- White speaker plate connection
- White cover plate
- Two large mounting screws
- Two small mounting screws
- Instruction sheet
Bose® In-wall Speaker Wire Adapter Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® In-wall Speaker Wire Adapter Kit
Overview: The Bose Speaker Wire Adapter Kit allows you to easily connect pre-installed speaker wiring to a Bose home theater system. The kit includes a 7' home theater speaker cable, a speaker connection plate, a white cover plate and four mounting screws.
Compatibility: The Bose Speaker Wire Adapter Kit is designed for use with the Bose Lifestyle home entertainment systems and the Bose Acoustimass speaker systems. It is compatible with both 5.1 and 6.1-channel versions of these systems. The cable can be connected to speaker wire up to 14-gauge.
Connections: The 7' supplied cable features six gold-plated male RCA terminals on one end which plug into your Bose Acoustimass module. The other end features a 14-pin proprietary connector which plugs into the front of the speaker connection plate. On the rear of the speaker connection plate is 14 mini set-screw terminals for connecting the pre-existing and already installed in-wall speaker wire.
Mounting: The supplied speaker connection plate mounts to a standard single-gang electrical box (sold separately). The included white cover plate mounts over and around the speaker connection plate for a clean and professional looking install. Four mounting screws are provided for securing the connection plate and cover plate to your single-gang electrical box and wall.
7 questions already asked