About the Bose® UTS-20 series II universal table stand
This cast aluminum speaker stand sits on table or shelf and holds the redesigned Bose Lifestyle®, CineMate®, and SoundTouch™ satellite speakers. Speaker wires are routed through a groove in the back for a clean, uncluttered look. Height: 7".
- hidden wire path
- compatible systems:
- all Lifestyle® 5-speaker systems
- CineMate® 520 home theater system
- all Acoustimass® speaker systems
- SoundTouch™ Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi® music system
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 722140-0020
What's in the box:
- Curved tubular shaft
- M5 x 10mm screw
- 4 Rubber feet
- Instruction sheet
Bose® UTS-20 series II universal table stand reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bose® UTS-20 series II universal table stand
Table-Top Stand: This cast aluminum table-top stand allows select Bose cube speakers to be elegantly placed on a table, shelf, AV furniture, or anywhere there's a flat surface. Four self-adhesive non-slip rubber foot pads provide scratch protection for your furniture. A groove in the tubing conceals the speaker wire while providing quick and easy access. The UTS-20 Series II stand includes all the mounting hardware you'll need to assemble the stand and attach the speaker.
Compatibility: The UTS-20 Series II is compatible with the following Bose systems:
- All Lifestyle 5-speaker systems (excluding Lifestyle 650 system)
- All Acoustimass speaker systems
- CineMate 520 home theater system
- SoundTouch Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi music system
- CineMate Series II and CineMate GS Series II digital home theater speaker systems
- Virtually Invisible Series II speakers
- Bose Surround Speakers
Mounting: Select Bose Cube speakers attach to the stand with the supplied 5mm bolt. A special mounting plate with hooks is included for other Bose speakers that have mounting slots, instead of threaded screw holes. Once assembled, the stands allows you to slightly swivel the speaker left or right.
The Bose® UTS-20 series II universal table stand replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked