About the Bose® SlideConnect™ WB-50 wall bracket
This heavy-duty steel bracket mounts flush to wall and holds the redesigned Bose Lifestyle®, CineMate®, and SoundTouch™ satellite speakers. The speaker sits less than 6mm from the wall. An included integral connector makes it easy to attach your speaker.
- includes integral connector to simplify speaker connections
- compatible systems:
- Lifestyle® 535 and 525 series III
- CineMate® 520 home theater system
- Virtually Invisible® 300 wireless surround speakers
- SoundTouch™ Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi® music system
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 716402-0010
What's in the box:
- SlideConnect WB-50 wall bracket (black)
- 2-pin Speaker connector
- Four 1.25" Phillips-head screws
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- Speaker compatibility list
- In-wall wiring diagram
- On-wall wiring diagram
- Important Safety Instructions
More details on the Bose® SlideConnect™ WB-50 wall bracket
Overview: The Bose SlideConnect WB-50 is a unique wall mounting bracket for select Bose cube speakers. This high-quality steel bracket mounts flush to the wall and holds your speaker about 1/4" from the wall. The WB-50 includes a unique 2-pin speaker wire connector, and the mounting hardware you'll need to install the bracket. The package includes the bracket to mount one speaker.
Compatibility: The SlideConnect WB-50 is compatible with the following Bose systems:
- Lifestyle 535 and 525 Series III home entertainment systems
- Lifestyle SoundTouch 535 and 525 home entertainment systems
- Lifestyle 600 home entertainment system
- Acoustimass Series V speaker systems
- CineMate 520 home theater system
- SoundTouch Stereo JC Series II Wi-Fi music system
- SoundTouch 520 home theater system
- Virtually Invisible 300 wireless surround speakers
Mounting: The WB-50 mounts flush to the wall using the 4 screws and wall anchors (supplied). The speaker wire should be attached to the bracket at the two set screws prior to mounting the speaker. The WB-50 works with either in-wall or on-wall speaker wiring. The included 2-pin connector plugs into the speaker, and as the speaker is mounted on the bracket, the pins make contact with two strips on the bracket. The speaker is held in place on the bracket by four hooks that fit into slots in the speaker. The bracket can be installed vertically or horizontally depending upon the speaker you're mounting.
Note: You should use the bracket itself, not the template provided in the manual, to mark the screw holes before drilling.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked