About the Clarion MW3
Add a remote to your boat
Add a remote to your boat
Clarion's rugged MW3 remote control keeps you in command of your boat's stereo system. You'll be able to change sources, switch radio bands, and also adjust the volume, track selection, toggle play/pause and more — and check out your changes on the easy-to-read 2-line LCD display.
This remote works with a variety of 2009-up Clarion receivers (see Details tab for list), and it's IPX5-rated for water resistance, so it's tough enough for even transom installations. If you own a larger boat, you can add up to two MW3 remotes with the help of a Clarion Y-adapter (sold separately).
Note: The MW3 remote comes with a 15" cable, so you'll also want to purchase Clarion's 25-foot extension cable.
- 2-line black and white LCD screen
- works with a variety of 2009-up Clarion receivers
- control your system from anywhere onboard
- extension cable (sold separately) needed for installation
- install up to 2 remotes on your boat
- IPX5-rated for water resistance
- can work with Clarion MW1 remotes (Y-adapter required)
- cutout diameter: 1.625"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 92725
What's in the box:
- Marine wired remote (attached 15" cable)
- 2 Screws
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion MW3
Compatibility: The Clarion MW3 marine wired remote control is compatible with 2009 and newer Clarion marine source units.
- CMD Series: CMD6, CMD7, CMD8, CMD9
- CMS Series: CMS1, CMS2, CMS4, CMS5, CMS20
- CMV Series: CMV1
- M Series: M109, M303, M309, M502, M505, M508, M606, M608
Wiring: The attached 15" cable on the MW3 connects to the proprietary remote connector on the back of your compatible Marine radio. Because the attached cable is only 15" long, in most cases an extension cable will be needed (item number 020MWRXCRT, sold separately). Up to three extension cables can be daisy-chained together. You can connect up to two MW3 remotes with the help of Clarion's proprietary Y-adapter (item number 020MWRYC, sold separately).
Note: The MW1 can be used in conjunction with Clarion's MF1 marine RF remote control (item number 020MF1, sold separately). This type of setup requires Clarion's proprietary Y-adapter (item number 020MWRYC, sold separately).
Water Resistant: The MW3 marine wired remote control has an IPX5 water-resistant rating and employs a HumiSeal Coated PCB.
2-Line Positive LCD: The Clarion MW3 includes a 2-line positive LCD with a white background and black text. The LCD can indicate clock time, source selection, and menu adjustments.
Push-Button Control: The MW3 marine remote features push-button controls with white LED illumination for easy operation. Control functions include Power/Source, Volume/Mute, Menu/Band, Play/Pause, Enter, and Navigation Cursors.
Mounting Options: The MW3 remote requires a round 1.625" (diameter) cutout and secures to the front of the mounting surface with the two included stainless-steel screws.
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.625" (diameter) x 1.6875" (depth)
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 4.125" (wide) x 2.3125" (h) x 0.875" (depth)
- Screw-Hole Spacing: 3.75" (wide) x 1.0" (depth)