About the Clarion CMQ2512WL
The boat of blue lights
The boat of blue lights
Meet the marine-rated subwoofer with something extra — built-in LED lighting. Clarion's CMQ2512WL 10" sub gives you the great sound Clarion is known for, plus marine-rated construction that's tough enough for life on a boat. And the cool blue LED lighting will add style and a bit of extra safety to your boat's cabin.
Designed for marine use
This 10" 4-ohm subwoofer features a rugged, water-resistant polypropylene cone with a Santoprene rubber surround that stands up to humidity and punishing UV rays. A liquid drainage system keeps water from building up and causing corrosion. The sub's high-impact plastic shell protects the basket and magnet, and the sporty, durable plastic grille looks great in any boat.
This subwoofer can be used in sealed or ported enclosures, and also works in infinite baffle (free air) applications. Stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
- 10" marine sub with built-in blue LED lighting
- handles up to 180 watts RMS (600 watts max)
- single 4-ohm voice coil
- mica-injection polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- high-impact plastic grille and frame
- meets or exceeds ASTM B117 (salt/fog exposure)
- meets or exceeds ASTM D4329 (UV exposure)
- liquid drainage system
- rubber mounting gasket
- gold plated speaker terminals
- magnetic shielding integrated into basket
- ferric oxide magnet
- stainless steel mounting hardware included
- for sealed and ported enclosures or infinite baffle (free air) applications
- top-mount depth: 4.8"
- cutout diameter: 8.88"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 92778
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine subwoofer
- Plastic grille with 24 LEDs
- Four 1-1/2" Stainless steel screws
- 4 Stainless steel speed clips
- Installation manual
- Warranty information
- Template (the template is in the box but not labeled)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion CMQ2512WL
Marine Speakers: The Clarion CMQ2512WL subwoofer is designed and treated for use in the harsh marine environment. The watertight speaker meets or exceeds the ASTM B117 Salt/Fog Exposure standard, as well as the ASTM D4329 UV Exposure standard.
LED Lighting: A ring of 24 LEDs is integrated into the back of the grille, to illuminate the woofer's cone with a blue glow. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on.
Free-air Mounting: In addition to being compatible with sealed and ported enclosures, the CMQ2512WL woofer can be used in free-air applications; mounted on a baffle board separating the front of the speaker from the back.
Terminals: The spring post terminals accept bare wire up to 10-gauge.
Magnetic Shielding: The subwoofer is magnetically shielded to minimize compass and gauge deviation in your dash.
Stainless Hardware: The provided mounting hardware is stainless steel.
The Clarion CMQ2512WL replaces these items
3 questions already asked