About the Clarion DVH940
There's nothing like the cozy confines of a car to emphasize the thrilling dynamics of surround sound, and Clarion's DVH940 surround sound processor can help you experience the full impact of multichannel sound in your vehicle.
The 5.1-channel processor features an optical digital input, so you can connect a digital video source with just one cable. The processor decodes the Dolby® Digital signal from your DVDs and sends it to the external amplifiers that power your front, rear, and center-channel speakers, plus your subwoofer.
A set of proprietary inputs allows single cable hookup and control of compatible Clarion CD and DVD changers. Built-in Dolby Pro-Logic II processing even translates your stereo CDs into vivid multichannel sound. The processor also includes Digital Sound Field (DSF) settings that simulate distinct acoustic environments, along with a 3-band parametric equalizer and frequency filters that help you adjust the sound to fit your vehicle.
- mobile 5.1-channel surround sound processor
- decodes Dolby Digital signals
- Dolby Pro Logic II (applies multichannel processing to stereo sources)
- optical digital input
- two CeNet inputs for connecting compatible Clarion components such as a CD changer, DVD changer, or in-dash receiver
- RCA audio input
- front, rear, center, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- adjustable high-pass filters for front, rear, and center outputs; low-pass filter for subwoofer output
- Digital Sound Field (DSF) processor for optimizing the sound
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- dimensions: 9-1/16"W x 15/16"H x 6-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DVH940
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion DVH940