About the SIRIUS SIR-CL1 Satellite Radio Tuner
The SIR-CL1 SIRIUS tuner lets you add SIRIUS satellite radio programming to any Clarion SIRIUS-ready in-dash receiver. Your compatible receiver will display channel, song, and artist information, and allow you to save your favorite SIRIUS channels as presets. Activate a subscription to SIRIUS so you can get 65 channels of commercial-free music and more than 50 channels of sports, news, and entertainment all for just $12.95 a month.
Note: The SIR-CL1 tuner is compatible with all Clarion SIRIUS-ready, changer-controlling receivers. You must have a subscription to SIRIUS and a SIRIUS-compatible antenna in order to tune in the digital satellite radio signal. (Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories.)
- tuner module connects to all Clarion SIRIUS-ready receivers
- 16.25-foot CeNet control cable
- SIRIUS offers digital-quality sound, coast-to-coast coverage, and more than 110 channels of music, news, sports and entertainment for $12.95 a month (plus a one-time $15.00 activation fee)
- SIRIUS-compatible antenna (not included) and subscription required to receive satellite signal select channel name, channel number, artist, song title, or album title to appear on receiver's display
- channel scan/search
- channel presets
- single-input antenna connection
- power, control, audio, and CD changer connections
- 7-1/4"W x 1-3/16"H x 5-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SIRCL1
What's in the box:
- SIR-CL1 SIRIUS Satellite Radio tuner
- 16.25' CeNET cable (each end has a 13-pin male connector)
- 2 Metal mounting brackets
- 4 Machine screws
- 4 Canoe clips
- User Manual
SIRIUS SIR-CL1 Satellite Radio Tuner reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SIRIUS SIR-CL1 Satellite Radio Tuner
Features & specs
|Built-in FM Transmitter||---|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: When used with a compatible Clarion head unit, this tuner allows you to receive SIRIUS satellite radio programming in your vehicle. In addition to this tuner, you must have a subscription to SIRIUS Radio and a SIRIUS-compatible antenna to receive SIRIUS digital satellite radio signals.
Note: Satellite radio service is available only within the continental United States. Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii.
Stand Alone Operation: The tuner has a mode switch that allows you to choose CeNET or Stand Alone operation. In CeNET mode, the tuner is controlled by a compatible Clarion head unit. In Stand Alone mode, the tuner is controlled by an optional controller (DSC920S).
SIRIUS Satellite Radio: SIRIUS Satellite Radio programming features up to 100 channels of digital-quality music, news, talk, sports, entertainment, and children's programming nationwide, many of which are commercial-free. For a monthly subscription fee, you can receive SIRIUS signals in your car.
Selecting Channels: The tuner allows you to select channels by number or category. Channels are organized into various program categories. You can search between the different categories and then search among the channels within each category. Some head units offer a channel scan feature and all have presets for your favorite stations.
CD Changer Pass-Through: The SIRIUS radio tuner uses the CD changer input on the Clarion head unit. If you also want to use a CD changer, there is a CD changer pass-through connection on the SIRIUS radio tuner, so they can be daisy chained together.
Front Panel of Tuner:
- Controller: 8-pin jack for use with optional controller unit
- Power Supply: 4-pin jack for use with optional controller unit
Back Panel of Tuner:
single antenna connection
- Note: Because the tuner uses a single antenna connection, it is not compatible with antennas that have two connections.
- Output: left and right RCA audio jacks
- Pass-Thru: 13-pin CeNET jack that allows you to connect an optional Clarion CeNET changer
- To Headunit: 13-pin CeNET jack that connects to a compatible Clarion head unit using the supplied CeNET cable