About the Clarion SIRCL2 Package
Clarion's SIRCL2 SIRIUS package includes the SIRCL1 tuner and a roof-mount antenna, allowing you to add satellite radio programming to any Clarion SIRIUS-ready in-dash receiver. Your compatible receiver will display channel, song, and artist information, and allow you to save your favorite SIRIUS channels as presets. The roof-mount antenna in the package attaches to your vehicle's roof with its powerful magnetic base.
And if you have a CD changer connected to your receiver, don't worry; the tuner's built-in pass-through lets you keep it a part of your system. The SIRCL1 tuner is compatible with all Clarion SIRIUS-ready, changer-controlling receivers.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
- SIRIUS tuner connects to all Clarion SIRIUS-ready receivers
- antenna included
- 16.25-foot CeNet control cable
- SIRIUS subscription required to receive satellite signal
- channel scan/search
- channel presets
- single-input antenna connection
- power, control, audio, and CD changer connections
- 7-1/4"W x 1-3/16"H x 5-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SIRCL2
What's in the box:
- SIR-CL1 SIRIUS Satellite Radio tuner
- 16.25' CeNET cable (each end has a 13-pin male connector)
- Antenna with attached 20' cable (has a right-angle SMB connector)
- 1 Rubber antenna cable cover/tail
- 2 Metal mounting brackets
- 4 Machine screws
- 4 Canoe clips
- 1 Alcohol swab
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio User Manual
- SIRIUS Magnetic Mount Satellite Radio Antenna Installation Manual
Clarion SIRCL2 Package reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion SIRCL2 Package
Features & specs
|Built-in FM Transmitter||No|
Car Antenna |
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: When used with a compatible Clarion head unit, this tuner allows you to receive SIRIUS satellite radio programming in your vehicle. In addition to this tuner and antenna, you must have a subscription to SIRIUS Radio to receive SIRIUS digital satellite radio signals.
Note: Satellite radio service is available only within the continental United States. Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii.
SIRIUS Satellite Radio: SIRIUS Satellite Radio features more than 120 channels of original programming beamed coast-to-coast, including 65 channels of commercial-free, digital-quality music, and news, talk, sports, entertainment, and children's programming.
Stand Alone Operation: The tuner has a mode switch that allows you to choose CeNET or Stand Alone operation. In CeNET mode, the tuner is controlled by a compatible Clarion head unit. In Stand Alone mode, the tuner is controlled by an optional controller (DSC920S).
Selecting Channels: The tuner allows you to select channels by number or category. Channels are organized into various program categories. You can search between the different categories and then search among the channels within each category. Some head units offer a channel scan feature and all have presets for your favorite stations.
CD Changer Pass-Through: The SIRIUS radio tuner uses the CD changer input on the Clarion head unit. If you also want to use a CD changer, there is a CD changer pass-through connection on the SIRIUS radio tuner, so they can be daisy chained together.
SIRIUS Antenna: The SIRIUS antenna has a powerful magnetic base that allows you to mount the antenna on the roof or trunk lid of your vehicle. The antenna needs to be positioned in such a way that it will be free of mechanical and line-of-sight obstructions.
Front Panel of Tuner:
- Controller: 8-pin jack for use with optional controller unit
- Power Supply: 4-pin jack for use with optional controller unit
Back Panel of Tuner:
- Antenna: single antenna
- Note: Because the tuner uses a single antenna connection, it is not compatible with antennas that have two connections.
- Output: left and right RCA audio jacks
- Pass-Thru: 13-pin CeNET jack that allows you to connect an optional Clarion CeNET changer
- To Head Unit: 13-pin CeNET jack that connects to a compatible Clarion head unit using the supplied CeNET cable
The Clarion SIRCL2 Package replaces these items