About the Clarion SRK5
Looking to add a center channel speaker to your mobile theater system, but can't find anywhere to install one? Clarion's SRK5 offers a unique in-dash solution. The SRK5 packs a 25-watt amplifier, five forward-firing 3/4" full-range speakers, and two internal 1" midbass speakers into a 1/2-DIN (1" tall) size unit!
This is an excellent multimedia option for vehicles with oversized dash openings (many Chrysler and GM vehicles) simply install the SRK5 above (or below) a DIN-sized receiver in your vehicle's 3" tall opening. You can also mount the speaker on any flat surface using the supplied brackets and self-tapping screws. You'll appreciate crisp, clear movie dialog, enhanced sound effects, and detailed highs. If you have a surround processor, 4 speakers, and a subwoofer, the SRK5 will allow you to experience the stunning force of 5.1 digital surround sound in the comfort of your vehicle. You may never watch another movie at home again!
- five 3/4" full-range speakers
- two 1" midbass speakers (isolated internally) with front ports
- speakers handle 25 watts RMS/50 watts peak power
- amplifier produces 25 watts RMS/50 watts peak
- frequency response 200-29,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio 70 dB
- RCA line level input
- variable output level control
- 1-year warranty
- MFR # SRK5
What's in the box:
- Center channel speaker with attached 7.5' speaker wire
- Center channel amplifier
- 2 Metal mounting brackets
- Eight 5/8" self-tapping screws
- Four 1/4" self-tapping screws
- 4 Flat washers
- Installation/Wire Connection Guide
- Warranty card
Clarion SRK5 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion SRK5
Overview: The SRK5 features a 25-watt amplifier, five forward-firing 3/4" full-range speakers, and two internal 1" midbass speakers in a 1/2-DIN size chassis. This compact design allows the SRK5 to be installed into virtually any 1/2-DIN dash opening.
Connections: The center channel speaker has attached 7.5' speaker leads that connect to the 58" speaker leads on the center channel amplifier. The center channel amplifier also has the following connections: 57" power lead (has an in-line 3-amp fuse and fuse holder), 57" remote turn-on lead, 3' ground lead, and a single RCA input on a 4" lead.
Mounting: The SRK5 can be installed into a 1/2-DIN dash opening, or, using the supplied brackets, the SRK5 can be mounted on any flat surface. The center channel amplifier has 4 integrated mounting tabs, allowing it to also be mounted on any flat surface using the supplied self-tapping screws.
Center Channel Amplifier:
- Continuous Power Output: 25 watts (1kHz, into 4 ohms at 1% THD)
- Peak Power Output: 50 watts
- Distortion: 0.1% at 1.0W 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70dB
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV to 4V
- Frequency Response: 200Hz to 29kHz
Center Channel Speaker:
- Peak Power Input: 50 watts
- Continuous Power Input: 25 watts
- Center Channel Speaker: W=6.788", H=0.991", D=7.012"
- Center Channel Amplifier: W=6.182", H=1.345", D=4.433"