About the Clarion SRP6920M
Clarion's Platinum Series component speaker systems bring exceptional audio performance to your vehicle, combining smooth sound, solid power handling, and extended high-frequency response. The SRP6920M system consists of two 6"x9" woofers, two 1" tweeters, and two crossover networks. A coaxial mounting option gives you plenty of installation versatility.
The superior sound of components
The 6"x9" glass fiber woofer is supported by a rubber surround that allows plenty of cone movement for solid lows. Precision porting in the cast aluminum frame allows hot air to escape from the woofer's motor assembly, so it'll handle plenty of power. Each woofer comes with a tweeter installed you can remove the tweeters for separate mounting, then replace them with the included phase plugs.
Install the 1" silk dome tweeter in an appropriate position in your vehicle, and you'll hear a sharp stereo image that'll bring new realism to your music. Each tweeter comes with surface- and flush-mount adapters for installation. The outboard crossover network sends the correct frequencies to your woofer and tweeter for maximum efficiency.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6"x9" glass fiber woofer with rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- removable tweeters can be replaced with woofer phase plugs
- 2-way external crossover network (12 dB/octave, high- and low-pass)
- tweeter adjustment (0, -3 dB)
- power range: 5-90 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-50,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-7/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SRP6920M
What's in the box:
- Two 6"x9" Woofers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Grille rings
- 2 Phase plugs
- 2 Tweeters with 12" Wires attached (mounted on woofers)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Flush mount cups
- 2 Flush mount cup lever arms
- 2 Flush mount cup nuts
- Two 16' Lengths of speaker wire (no terminals)
- Two 8' Lengths of speaker wire (bullet connectors on one end for the tweeters)
- Two 8' Lengths of speaker wire (quick slide connectors on one end for the woofers)
- Four thin 3/4" Self tapping screws (for surface mount tweeter housings)
- Eight 1-1/8" Pan-head screws
- Four 3/4" Pan-head screws
- 8 Flat washers
- 4 Small speed clips
- 12 Large speed clips
- 4 Crimp on 0.205" Quick slides
- Four 0.205" Quick slide insulators
- 4 Crimp on 0.11" Quick slides
- Four 0.11" Quick slide insulators
- Installation instructions (English/ French/ German/ Italian/ Spanish)
- Warranty information
- On-line product registration information
Clarion SRP6920M reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion SRP6920M
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||25 - 50k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||5|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||90|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||450|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 7/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 11/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.344|
Woofers: The 6"x9" Glass-Fiber cone woofers have rubber surrounds. They feature S.E.T. (Spider Exhaust Technology) cooling, allowing hot air to escape the speaker's internal motor assembly via computer designed porting. The 1" component tweeters in the center of the woofer cones can be removed and the included phase plugs can be mounted in their place, creating a component speaker. The woofer magnets have protective rubber covers; if they are removed the magnet diameter decreases to 4.262 inches.
Tweeters: The SRP6920M includes 1" pure silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets. If removed from the woofers, the tweeters are mounted using the included flush mount, or surface mount housings.
|Frame Diameter||Cutout Diameter||Mounting Height||Mounting Depth|
|Angled Surface Mount||1.760"||Screw holes only||1.631"||0.6" (screw depth)|
Crossovers: The system includes two crossovers, the crossover inputs and outputs are screw terminals and will accept bare wire or spade terminals (0.3" maximum width). The crossover slope is 12 dB/octave.
Tweeter Attenuation: Each crossover has two positive tweeter outputs, choose 0 dB (no attenuation) or -3 dB based on the tweeter position and personal preference.
- Length: 4.654"
- Height: 1.348"
- Width: 2.575"