About the Clarion SRS1625
There's nothing worse than muddy sound in your car. And there's no better cure than Clarion's Phaze 1 Series component speakers! You can mount the 1" polyetherimide (PEI) balanced dome tweeters well above your factory speaker locations, so you hear all the musical details that your ankles have been enjoying. The tweeters can be flush- or surface-mounted, so you can fit them in just about any vehicle.
The woofer cones are made from polypropylene, injected with mica and lightly coated with metal for extra strength and rigidity. You'll hear full bass and warm, accurate midrange output. The two-way crossover networks (6 dB/octave) send the proper frequencies to each driver, for clean, focused reproduction.
Priced per system
- 6-1/2" woofer with metallized, mica-injected polypropylene cone
- treated foam surround
- 1" PEI balanced dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover network (6 dB/octave)
- frequency response 30-32,000 Hz
- recommended power range 2-40 watts RMS
- peak power handling 180 watts
- top-mount depth 2-1/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SRS1625
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Tweeters (each tweeter has attached 7" speaker leads)
- 2 Crossovers with attached 9" input leads and 58" output leads (the input leads have quick-slides/the woofer output leads have quick-slides and the tweeter output leads have bullet connectors)
- 2 Flush-mount cups
- 2 Surface-mount brackets
- 4 Lever arms
- 2 Metal brackets (cannot be used for installation)
- 2 Plastic brackets (cannot be used for installation)
- Two 15.5' lengths of speaker wire (each length of wire has female quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other end)
- 6 Machine screws
- Fourteen 13/16" self-tapping screws (0.159" diameter)
- Four 13/16" self-tapping screws (0.121" diameter)
- 8 Large speed clips
- 4 Small speed clips
- Installation Manual (English/French/Spanish)
- Warranty sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Clarion SRS1625
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Balanced-dome|
|Woofer Composition||Mica-injected Poly|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||N/A|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||30 - 32k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||40|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||180|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 3/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.353|
Woofers: The woofer cones are constructed of metallized mica-injected polypropylene. Mica adds strength and heat resistance to polypropylene; the result is reduced distortion and improved reliability. Each woofer uses a foam surround.
Tweeters: Each speaker has a 1" PEI balanced-dome tweeter. PEI (Poly-Ether Imide) is a polymer film that has ideal sound characteristics, making it perfect for use as a tweeter. A PEI balanced-dome tweeter produces a wide soundstage for superior imaging.
Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeters may be flush or surface mounted.
|Flush Mount||Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.823"||0.745" (screw depth)|
2-Way Crossover Network: Each crossover features a -6 dB/octave 2-way crossover network for the midranges and tweeters.
Input/Output Connections: The input leads and woofer output leads are terminated with quick-slides, while the tweeter output leads are terminated with bullet connectors.