About the AudioSource AS545
Outdoor speakers for your whole-home system
AudioSource has built popular multi-zone amplifiers for whole-home audio systems for years. These speakers are designed to work well with those amps. This pair of AudioSource AS545 indoor/outdoor speakers features durable 5-1/4" polypropylene woofers for solid bass and midrange, and 3/4" Mylar soft-dome tweeters for clear, accurate highs. The speakerss pivot on their mounts, so you can aim them toward your preferred outdoor seating area.
- 3/4" mylar soft dome tweeter
- 5-1/4" polypropylene cone woofer
- frequency response 42-21,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- handles up to 100 watts
- impedance: 8 ohms
- weather-resistant indoor/outdoor enclosure
- acoustic suspension (sealed) design
- rust-proof aluminum grilles
- mounting brackets included
- warranty: limited lifetime (with product registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AS545B
What's in the box:
- 2 Outdoor loudspeakers
- 2 Mounting brackets (pre-installed)
- 8 Rubber feet
- Installation Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AudioSource AS545
Features & specs
|Power Range (watts)||up to 100|
|Frequency Response||42-21k Hz|
|Connector Type||Spring clip|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Outdoor Rated: The AudioSource AS545B features a weather-resistant enclosure, rugged mounting bracket, and a rust-proof aluminum grille.
2-Way Driver Design: The AudioSource AS545B outdoor loudspeaker uses a 2-way driver design with a 0.75" mylar hard-dome tweeter and a 5.25" polypropylene cone woofer for full, dynamic sound.
Spring-Clip Terminals: The AS545B outdoor loudspeaker is outfitted with a set of spring-clip terminals for connection of your speaker. The spring-clip terminals will accommodate bare wire (up to 12AWG) and pin-connectors. The spring-clip terminals are hidden and protected behind a removal plastic rear-panel.
Mounting Options: The AudioSource AS545B outdoor loudspeaker offers a variety of flexible mounting options.
- C-Bracket: The AS545B comes with a C-bracket for simple, easy, and reliable installation in almost any outdoor environment. The included C-bracket allows you to mount the the speaker vertically or horizontally. When mounted vertically, you can angle the speaker up or down. When mounted horizontally, you can swivel the speaker left or right.
- Tabletop: The mounting bracket can be removed if you want to place the speaker vertically or horizontally on a shelf, stand, tabletop, or other flat mounting surface. Rubber feet are included to help level and secure the speaker on your flat mounting surface.
- Dual 1/4"-20 Inserts: There are also two 1/4"-20 threaded inserts on the back of the speaker that can be used for other 3rd party wall-mount brackets (sold separately).
Note: Mounting screws are not included and sold separately (available at most local hardware stores).
Dimensions: Dimension with wall-mount bracket attached and with it removed.
- Vertical Wall Mount: 7.0625" (w) x 10.0625" (h) x 8.375" (d)
- Horizontal Wall Mount: 10.0625" (w) x 7.05625" (h) x 8.375" (d)
- Vertical Tabletop: 7.0625" (w) x 10.0625" (h) x 7.625" (d)
- Horizontal Tabletop: 10.0625" (w) x 7.0625" (h) x 7.625" (d)
Note: The included rubber feet add aproximately 0.25" to the overall height of the speaker when placing the speaker on a flat tabletop mounting surface.
2 questions already asked