About the Yamaha NS-AW150
Keep the tunes coming, indoors and out
When you're entertaining at home, you want to use all of the available space. A pair (or more) of Yamaha NS-AW150 speakers can be your all-weather solution. Each speaker has built-in feet, perfect for placing on a table or shelf. If you'd rather wall-mount them, the included bracket allows for horizontal or vertical placement. They're built to stand up to Mother Nature, and they also look and sound great, so you can get the same stellar sound as the party moves from inside to outside and back. Each speaker employs a 5" woofer and a 1/2" dome tweeter, so you can experience your music in full, from thumping bass to crystal-clear high notes.
- all-weather design allows speakers to stand up to the elements
- acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- 5" woofer and 1/2" dome tweeter
- frequency response: 55-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- 6-ohm impedance
- handles up to 120 watts
- each speaker has a built-in stand for easy placement on a table or shelf
- wall-mounting brackets included
- can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- 5-way binding post speaker wire connectors
- 5-3/16"W x 10"H x 6"D
- weight: 3.7 lbs. each
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NS-AW150BL
What's in the box:
- 2 Outdoor loudspeakers
- 2 Table-top stands
- 2 Wall-mount brackets
- 4 Turn-knobs
- 2 "L"-brackets
- 2 Safety-chains
- 2 Screws
- 2 Threaded inserts
- Owner's Manual
- Online Product Registartion
Yamaha NS-AW150 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yamaha NS-AW150
Features & specs
|Power Range (watts)||35|
|Frequency Response||55-40k Hz|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
All-Weather Outdoor Speakers: The Yamaha NS-AW150 outdoor speaker has a weather-resistant enclosure that protects the speaker from the elements when mounted outdoors on your porch, patio, or deck. The NS-AW150 outdoor speaker houses a single woofer and tweeter inside the all-weather acoustic suspension enclosure. The NS-AW150 also features weatherproof binding-post speaker terminals and a non-removable aluminum grille.
Two-Way Speaker Design: The Yamaha NS-AW150 outdoor loudspeaker features a two-way driver design with one 0.5" PEI dome tweeter and one 5" high-compliance polypropylene mica-filled woofer with rubber surround. The PEI dome tweeters provides excellent high frequency response, while the 5" mica-filled polypropylene woofer handles the midrange and midbass frequencies very well.
Wide Dispersion: These all-weather speakers are designed with a wide dispersion pattern which means you will get good sound quality over a large listening area up to 400 square feet. It is recommended to place the speaker between 6 feet and 10 feet apart.
Acoustic Suspension Cabinet: The Yamaha NS-AW150 outdoor loudspeaker utilizes an acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet for tight, accurate bass response.
5-Way Binding Posts: The Yamaha NS-AW150 outdoor loudspeaker is fitted with 5-way binding post speaker terminals to connect your speaker wire. The 5-way binding post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 12AWG), pin-connectors, spade-connectors, and banana plugs (single or dual).
Mounting Options: The Yamaha NS-AW150 outdoor loudspeaker can be table-top mounted or wall-mounted using the included stands and brackets.
- Table-Top: The table-top stands allow you to simply place the outdoor speakers on a table, shelf, or stand in a vertical orientation. Or, you can use the included thumb wheels to place the speakers horizontally on a flat surface.
- Wall-Mount: The supplied wall-mount brackets allow you to mount the all-weather speakers to the side of your house or garage (screws not supplied). You should mount the speakers under an eve to minimize their exposure to rain and snow. When wall-mounting, you can orientate the speakers vertically or horizontally. When the speaker is mounted horizontally, the speaker can be rotated left or right; when the speaker is mounted vertically, the speaker can be angled up or down.
- Vertical Table-Top: 6.1875" (w) x 10.1875" (h) x 6.125" (d)
- Horizontal Table-Top: 10.125" (w) x 6.125" (h) x 6.1255" (d)
- Vertical Wall-Mount: 6.1875" (w) x 10.1875" (h) x 7.125" (d)
- Horizontal Wall-Mount: 10.125" (w) x 6.125" (h) x 7.125" (d)
Note: The dimensions in Features & Specs is just the speaker measured vertically without any stand or bracket.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
19 questions already asked