About the Yamaha SPMK20 Wall-Mount Bracket
- for use with YSP-3300 or YSP-4300 Yamaha Digital Sound Projector
- hardware included to attach bracket to speaker
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SPM-K20BL
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket
- Two M4 x 16mm machines screws (w/ lock- and flat-washer installed)
- Wall-mount template
- Install Manual
Yamaha SPMK20 Wall-Mount Bracket Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yamaha SPMK20 Wall-Mount Bracket
Overview: The Yamaha SPM-K20 allows you to safety and easily mount the Yamaha YSP-3300 and YSP-4300 Digital Sound Projector on your wall. If you have a wall mounted flat-panel TV, this is the best way to ensure perfect placement of Yamaha's multi-beam speaker system.
Installation: The Yamaha SPM-K20 includes two M4 x 16mm machine screws (w/ flat- and lock-washers) to secure the bracket to the Yamaha Digital Sound Projector. Six M4 x 25mm self-tapping screws (sold separately) are needed to secure the bracket to your wall. A template is provided to help with installation. The SPM-K20 should be mounted to wall-studs.
Note: The SPM-K20 places the Yamaha Digital Sound Projector 0.865" from the wall, so there is limited space for an HDMI cable. A flexible HDMI cable or right-angle adapter is strongly recommended.
Tools Required for Installation:
- Template (included)
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included)
- Two M4 x 16mm machine screws (included)
- Six M4 x 25mm self-tapping screws (not included)
- 4 Flat washers (not included)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked