About the Yamaha TSX-10
With its clean looks and crisp stereo sound, Yamaha's TSX-10 is a perfect way to liven up an office, bedroom, or den with your favorite music. Place this sleek system on your desktop, or mount it on the wall either way, you've got versatile music options!
The built-in CD player handles store-bought CDs, as well as home-burned audio CD-R and CD-RW discs. An optical digital output lets you hook up a separate MD or CD-R recorder. The player's clear acrylic, motor-driven door lets you actually see your discs as they spin a stylish touch. The built-in AM/FM tuner features 40 presets for quick access to all your favorite stations.
Each ported, 2-way speaker houses a 4" woofer and 1" dome tweeter inside a slim, video-shielded enclosure. Silver grilles and a cherry vinyl finish give the speakers a distinctive look. Thanks to 18 watts of power per channel, you can count on all your tunes coming through loud and clear. Stands are included for positioning the center console and speakers upright on your desktop.
- innovative, space-saving design
- CD player with motor-driven door, random and repeat play, and optical digital output
- plays standard audio (CD, CD-R, and CD-RW) discs
- AM/FM tuner with 40 station presets
- sleep and wake-up timers
- video-shielded, 2-way ported speakers with 1" dome tweeter and 4" woofer
- 18 watts x 2
- remote control
- stereo minijack input and output
- preamp-level subwoofer output
- headphone jack
- stands included for upright positioning of console and speakers
- component console: 11-5/8"W x 8-3/8"H x 3-1/8"D
- speakers: 5-1/2"W x 8-3/8"H x 3-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- AM/FM/Single CD component unit
- Two NX-TS10 speakers
- Two 13' lengths of speaker wire
- CRX-TS10/20 Wireless remote control
- CR2025 lithium battery
- FM wire antenna
- AM loop antenna
- 3 Stands for shelf mounting
- 1 Wall mounting bracket
- 9 Screws (to mount bracket or stands to speakers or receiver)
- 8 Self-adhesive pads (for bottom if shelf mounted)
- Warranty Sheet
- Template for wall mounting
- Product Registration Card/Questionnaire
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yamaha TSX-10
Daily Timer: The Daily Timer allows you to set the on time, off time, source, and playback volume. Once you have set the Daily Timer, the system will turn on at the same time everyday. There is also a snooze button.
Sleep Timer: The sleep timer turns the system off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes.
Dimmer: The display can be set to one of seven brightness levels.
Bass Boost: The bass response can be reinforced using the bass boost feature.
Digital Tuner: This system has a digital AM/FM Tuner. You can store up to 40 AM and FM stations so that you always have easy access to your favorite stations without having to tune them in manually each time. You can manually or automatically preset radio stations. FM tuning is done in 0.1MHz steps and AM tuning is done in 10 kHz steps.
CD Player: This system has a single top-load CD player that is covered with a flip up, motor-driven CD door.
CD Compatibility: This unit will play prerecorded CDs, finalized CD-R discs and finalized CD-RW discs.
Random Play: You can play the tracks on the loaded disc in random order.
Repeat Play: You can have the system repeat the current track or all the tracks on the loaded CD. In addition, you can repeat using Random Play.
Shelf: The speakers and component block can stand vertically on a shelf, or the included stands can be used at 45 or 70 degrees.
Wall: Each speaker has two key hole slots on the back for wall mounting. The component block is wall mounted using the included bracket. When wall mounted, the depth (out from the wall) of the system is only 3.375 inches.Inputs and Outputs
Component Block Front Panel:
- Phones: stereo mini-jack headphone output
Component Block Back Panel:
- AM Antenna Input: spring clip inputs
- FM Antenna Input: threaded F-Type connector
- Aux Input: stereo mini-jack
- Aux Output: stereo mini-jack
- Subwoofer Output: single RCA jack
- CD Digital Output: standard Toslink digital output with a plastic protective cover
- Speaker Outputs: spring clip outputs for left and right speakers (4 ohms minimum)
- Center Unit: W=11.688", H=3.125" (8.25" with the CD door open), D=8.625"
- Speakers: W=5.5", H=8.375", D=3.0" (6.625" with shelf bracket)
- Output Power: 18 watts per channel, minimum RMS, into 4 ohms at 1 kHz, with no more than 10% total harmonic distortion
- FM Mono Sensitivity: 1.5 micro volts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling: 20 watts
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83V/m