About the Yamaha TW-E3A
Wire-free and designed to sound clear at all volumes
The Yamaha TW-E3A truly wireless in-ear headphones are sweatproof and water-resistant.
Wire-free and designed to sound clear at all volumes
I spend a lot of time testing out headphones, so I need to keep the volume at a reasonable level. The Yamaha TW-E3A true wireless earbuds have a feature called "Listening Care" that helps preserves sound quality, even at lower levels. That way you can protect your hearing and still enjoy your music.
Bluetooth 5.0 is on board, a newer version of the popular wireless technology. That means a stronger, more stable connection for playing music and podcasts — or making calls — with your phone. Control it all using the buttons found on each earbud.
A comfortable, secure fit
Three different sizes of ear tips are included, to help you get a secure and comfortable fit. With in-ears like these, a tight seal helps you get the best possible sound, especially when it comes to the bass. The earbuds can be worn with or without winged attachments, depending on what feels best to you.
A carrying case that recharges your earbuds wirelessly
These earbuds offer up to six hours of on-the-go music listening with a full charge. When it's time to refuel, you just click them into the included charging carrying case. This pocket-sized case can bank enough power to recharge the earbuds three times.
- 100% wire-free headphones
- no connecting cord between left and right earbuds
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- 6mm dynamic drivers deliver sound that remains clear and powerful even at low volume levels
- IPX5 sweat- and weather-resistant design
Mobile app and easy controls:
- free Yamaha Headphones Controller app for Apple® or Android™ lets you adjust settings
- choose from sound presets or customize the EQ
- "Listening Care" feature preserves sound quality at lower volumes by boosting certain frequencies
- buttons on each earbud for control over Bluetooth pairing, music playback, and calls
- access Google Assistant or Siri using the button on the right earbud
Charging case and battery info:
- built-in rechargeable batteries offers 6 hours of listening
- carrying case banks up to 18 hours of power to wirelessly recharge headphones
- USB-A to USB-C cable included for charging case
Accessories and specs:
- includes 3 pairs of silicone ear tips for a customized, comfortable fit
- includes 2 sizes of silicone sleeves to keep earbuds secure
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- weight: 0.45 ounces (both earbuds)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TW-E3AWH
What's in the box:
- Left and right true wireless earbuds (white)
- Charging case (white)
- 4 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 2 Pairs of silicone sleeves (1 pair installed)
- 12" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- User Guide
- Quick Start GuideSafety Brochure
- Worldwide Representative Offices
Yamaha TW-E3A reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Yamaha TW-E3A
Features & specs
|Fit Style||True Wireless|
|Earcup Width x Height||0.927" x 0.783"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Yamaha TW-E3A True Wireless Earbuds let you experience Yamaha True Sound without annoying wires. The earbuds are IPX5-rated for water- and sweat resistance, and feature Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX for a stable wireless connection. Onboard controls let you listen to your favorite tunes, make and receive phone calls, and activate Siri and Google Assistant. The TW-E3A includes a compact charging case, 4 pairs of ear tips (L, M, S, SS), 2 pairs of silicone sleeves (M, S), and a USB-C charging cable.
Bluetooth 5.0: The TW-E3A is equipped with Bluetooth Version 5.0 which gives you high quality streaming along a stable wireless connection. Supported profiles include A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP. The earbuds support SBC and AAC codecs, as well as Qualcomm aptX for high quality audio. Also supported is Qualcomm's TrueWireless Stereo Plus (TWS+) for added stability. The Bluetooth range is approximately 33 feet (10 meters) and up to 3 devices can be registerd to the earphones, but only one at a time can be paired.
Voice Assistant: The earbuds give you access to your favorite phone-based Voice Assistant, including Siri and Google Assistant. When connected via Bluetooth, you can press the button on the right earbud to start your voice assistant. With the voice assistant, you can make a hands-free phone call, request a song, get a weather update, or listen to the news.
Listening Care: The Yamaha True Wireless Earbuds feature Listening Care, which provides a boost to low- and high-end frequencies when listening at low volumes. Listening Care corrects the sound balance to give you optimum sound to match the volume. The feature is easier on your ears because it prevents you from having to raise the volume to excessive levels.
Yamaha Headphones Controller App: The Yamaha Headphones Controller app helps provide easy operation of your earphones from your smart phone or tablet. You can view the status of your earphones, including battery power and settings. You can activate Listening Care, and set the Auto Power Off timer setting. The firmware of the earphones can also be updated through the Headphones Controller app. The app is available from the App Store for devices running iOS 11.0 or later, and from Google Play for devices running Android 7.0 and up.
Power: Each earbud and the charging case have a built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The earbuds charge inside of the charging case. The earbuds have a battery life of approximately 6 hours of continuous playback. With a fully charged charging case, the earbuds can recharge fully 3 additional times, for a total of 24 hours of total playback time. The charging case and the earbuds take approximately 2 hours to charge. In the Headphones Controller app, you can set the Auto Power-off Timer to 5 min, 30 min, 1 hour, or 3 hours.
Onboard Controls: The TW-E3A ear buds have function keys on both sides for operating the earbuds:
|Function||Left Earbud||Right Earbud|
|Volume||Volume Down 2x||Volume Up 2x|
|Listen to Music||Pause/Play 1x||Pause/Play 1x|
|Skip back 1x hold||Skip forward 1x hold|
|Phone Calls||N/A||Receive call 1x |
End call 1x
|Ignore call 1x hold|
|Voice Assistant||N/A||Activate Voice Asst 3x|
- Driver Units: 6mm dynamic drivers
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Waterproof Rating: IPX5
- Earbuds: Width 0.927" Height 0.783" Depth 1.053"
- Charging Case: Width 2.773" Height 1.413" Depth 1.348"
- Weight: 0.45 ounces (1.75 ounces with charging case)
1 question already asked