About the Blaupunkt CDC-A03
Add the fun and convenience of a 10-disc CD changer to your mobile audio system. Just connect the CDC-A03 changer to your compatible Blaupunkt receiver (all it takes is a single wire), and you'll have total control over disc selection, track up/down, disc and track scanning, random play, cue, and review right from your dash.
A vibration dampening system ensures smooth, skip-free playback, and the high-speed mechanism makes it easy to jump between discs. The CDC-A03 can be mounted horizontally, vertically, or at a 45-degree angle, allowing it to fit into just about any space.
Note: The CDC-A03 is compatible with most 1998-up Blaupunkt in-dash receivers with CD changer controls. Please call a Sales Advisor to check on compatibility.
- 10-disc CD changer with 10-disc magazine
- horizontal, vertical, or 45-degree mounting
- plays CDs and CD-Rs, but not CD-RW discs
- 8-second CD selection
- 16' connection cable
- disc titling, track program memory, and CD mix capable, depending on receiver
- frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
- dimensions: 9-5/8"W x 3-3/8"H x 7-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 7607700020
What's in the box:
- 10 Disc changer
- 10 Disc magazine
- 3 Self-adhesive magazine labels
- 2 Plastic mounting brackets
- 2 Plastic mounting plates
- 2 Pieces of double-sided tape (4.875" x 1.5")
- 4 Self-tapping screws (4.8 x 16mm")
- 4 Machine screws (M4x8mm) each with a flat washer and a lock washer
- 4 Bolts (M6 x 25)
- 4 Hex nuts (M6)
- 16.5` Control cable w/ 3-amp fuse on power wire (8-pin square black plastic male connector on one end/8-pin square blue plastic female connector on the other)
- Operating and Installation Instructions book (German/ English/ French/ Italian/ Dutch/ Swedish/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ and Dutch).
Blaupunkt CDC-A03 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Blaupunkt CDC-A03
Head Unit Compatibility: The Blaupunkt CDC-A03 10-disc CD changer is compatible with most 1998 and up Blaupunkt in-dash receivers with CD changer controls (DMS--Disc Management System). This includes the following head units:
|Acapulco MP54||Acapulco MP52||Alaska RDM168||Alaska2 RDM168||Arizona CM148|
|Austin CD41||Bermuda MP35||Bremen CD72||Bremen MP74||Casablanca CD50|
|Casablanca CD52||Casablanca MP54||Colorado CM168||Dallas RMD169||Daytona Beach C51|
|Hamburg CD70||Heidelberg CD50||Heidelberg CD51||Heidelberg CD52||Hollywood C30|
|Houston DM189||Laguna CD35||Long Beach C31||Los Angeles MP71||Los Angeles MP72|
|Los Angeles MP74||Malibu C50||Miami Beach CD51||Miami Beach CD52||Miami CD52|
|Miami CD72||Monterrey MP35||Munchen RDM169||Nevada RDM168||New Orleans MD70|
|Orlando CD72||Pasadena CD71||RNS150||San Francisco CD 72||San Francisco CD70|
|Santa Fe CD31||Seattle MP74||Syracuse MP35||Tampa Bay CD51||Tokyo RDM169|
|BPV660 (with BPVA08 adapter)||CDC-FM08 (FM Mod)||Sacramento CD33 (with BPVA08 adapter)|
Magazine Compatibility: The magazine for this changer is item # 02310DMAG. The Blaupunkt part number is 8 632 390 340.
Disc Access: The unit has a two-piece door on the front of the changer which slides open from left to right. The magazine slides into the opening and locks into place. The magazine eject button is located inside the door on the left side.
Features Dependent Upon Head Unit: The CDC-A03 has the capability of disc naming, CD/magazine mix, and track program memory. These features are not found on all compatible head units.
Mounting Angles: The changer can be mounted horizontally (0° to 5°), angled (40° to 50°), or vertically (85° to 90°). You must set the installation angle dials on each end of the changer to match the mounting angle. The dimensions (including brackets) for each mounting position are as follows:
|Horizontally 0° to 5°||13-11/16"||3-13/16"||7-1/8"|
|Angled 40° to 50°||13-11/16"||5-7/16"||7-3/8"|
|Vertically 85° to 90°||13-11/16"||7-1/2"||5"|
DAC: This unit uses a 1 bit, 8x Delta Sigma DAC.
Frequency Response: The 5-20,000 Hz +/- 1dB.
Signal-to-Noise Specifications Note: The 95dB signal-to-noise rating listed in the Crutchfield database appears on the CDC-A08 box and is Blaupunkt's "unweighted" S/N rating. A "weighted" signal-to-noise rating of 100dB appears on the Blaupunkt's website. The 94dB unweighted rating shown in the manual and the 95dB rating shown on the box are based on the same measurement, but the manual writers rounded the measurement down to 94dB and the box designers rounded it up to 95dB. This info was provided by Blaupunkt.
The Blaupunkt CDC-A03 replaces these items
- Compatible with most Blaupunkt Series 3 and Series 5 receivers with changer controls
- disc titling on select controllers
- horizontal, vertical or 45° mounting