About the Blaupunkt THb 200A
Blaupunkt's compact THb 200A amplified subwoofer mounts just about anywhere, so you can add great-sounding bass to your vehicle without giving up precious trunk space. The slim, die-cast aluminum cabinet contains a 70-watt RMS amplifier and an 8" subwoofer for clean, low-frequency reproduction that enhances any style of music.
You don't have to worry about turning the sub on and off just feed it some music and it'll respond, and it shuts off one minute after the tunes stop. Preamp- and speaker-level inputs provide easy connection to nearly any stereo system, and this handy little thumper comes with all the mounting accessories you'll need for installation.
Note: A fuse should be wired in-line at the battery for safe installation. You'll also need an RCA cable if you're planning to use the sub's preamp inputs.
- compact powered subwoofer
- 8" woofer with polypropylene cone
- 70 watts RMS amplifier (peak power: 140 watts)
- variable low-pass filter (40-120 Hz)
- phase switch control (0-180°)
- frequency response: 30-120 Hz
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- 9.8' power cable included
- dimensions: 14"W x 3-3/8"H x 8-15/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 7606305001
What's in the box:
- Black amplified subwoofer
- Two 10-amp fuses (one installed)
- 9.75' Wiring harness
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Four M5 x 12mm Machine screws
- Four 3/4" Self-tapping screws
- Instructions (English/German/French/ Italian/Dutch/Swedish/ Spanish/Portuguese/Danish/ Polish/Czech/Greek/ Turkish/Finnish/Russian)
More details on the Blaupunkt THb 200A
Features & specs
|Finish Material||Cast aluminum|
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Woofer Material||Aluminum compound|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||70 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||140 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
|Crossover Point||40-120 Hz|
Auto Turn-On: When either the speaker level or RCA inputs are used, the sub automatically turns on when it senses an input signal. After no signal is present for approximately 60 seconds, it automatically turns off.
Low-Pass Crossover: The low-pass crossover frequency is continuously variable from 40Hz to 120Hz for a seamless transition between the output of this unit and that of the other speakers in the vehicle.
Phase Switch: Allows you to adjust the sub phase between 0 and 180 degrees.
- Line Level Inputs: left and right female RCA preamp level inputs
- Molex: the included 8-pin wiring harness includes two power leads, two ground leads, and positive (+) and negative (-) inputs for left and right speakers
- Fuse: There is an installed 10 Amp fuse
- Gain Control: rotary control sets gain (variable from 100mV to 8V)
- Crossover Control: rotary control, continuously variable from 40 to 120Hz
- Phase Control: rotary control, adjust from 0 to 180°
- Power LED: The power LED glows green when the sub is on
- Width: 13.975"
- Height: 3.148"
- Depth: 8.890"
With Mounting Brackets Attached:
- Width: 13.975"
- Height: 3.347"
- Depth: 10.461"