About the Blaupunkt TSc660
Blaupunkt's Transparent Series component systems will put some pop into your system's sound and look, at a price that's very attractive. The TSc660 component speaker system combines 1" mylar semi-dome tweeters with transparent polymer 6-3/4" woofers. The see-through woofer cones are ideal for backlighting, and you can top off the look with the transparent grilles.
The external crossovers distribute the sound frequencies to the proper drivers for seamless coverage of the audio spectrum. The system combines solid power handling with high efficiency, so these components will make the most of the power you supply to them, whether you use an aftermarket receiver or an external amp.
Priced per system
- 6-3/4" component speaker system
- transparent polymer woofer with foam surround
- 1" mylar semi-dome tweeter with multiple mounting options
- external crossover (3,500 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- transparent polycarbonate basket
- grilles included
- power range: 2-60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response 65-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Transparent plastic grilles
- 2 Tweeters (each tweeter has an attached 11" length of wire)
- 2 Crossovers with attached 15.75' input leads and 47" output leads (the input leads have bare wire and the output leads are terminated with quick-slides)
- 2 Flush-mount cups
- 2 Angle flush-mount cups
- 2 Angle surface-mount cups
- 2 Flush-mount retaining clips
- 2 Angle flush-mount retaining clips
- Two 11" wire ties
- Eight 1-3/16" self-tapping screws
- Two 3/4" self-tapping screws
- 2 Machine screws
- 2 Lock washers
- 8 Speed clips
Blaupunkt TSc660 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Blaupunkt TSc660
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Semi-dome|
|Woofer Composition||Transparent polymer|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||88|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||91|
|Frequency Response||65 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||60|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||180|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 7/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 9/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.391|
Transparent Polymer Cones (TPC): The injected transparent polymer cones are lightweight and mechanically rigid, allowing the speakers to play louder with less power. Acoustically inert, the cones do not "color" the sound of the music, giving you accurate musical reproduction. Each woofer uses a foam surround.
Transparent Polycarbonate Baskets: The transparent polycarbonate baskets are acoustically inert, so that sonic output is free of unwanted resonances. Since the magnets are encapsulated by the polycarbonate baskets, the speakers are inherently water-resistant, allowing you to use them in outdoor and marine applications.
1" Mylar Tweeters: Each speaker features a 1" Mylar semi-dome tweeter for clean, accurate highs.
Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeters may be flush, angle flush, surface, and angle surface mounted.
Tweeter Mounting Dimensions:
|Flush Mount||Angle Flush Mount||Surface Mount||Angle Surface Mount|
|Mounting Depth||0.785"||0.675"||0.271" (screw depth)||0.113" (screw depth)|
2-Way Crossover Network: Each crossover features a 3.5 kHz, 12 dB/octave high-pass filter for the tweeters and a 3.5 kHz, 12 dB/octave low-pass filter for the woofers.
Input/Output Connections: The crossover input wires are terminated with bare wire and the output wires are terminated with quick-slides.
Dimensions: L=3.703", W=2.073", H=1.316"