- closed-back, over-the-ear headphones with active noise cancellation
- three levels of noise cancellation for "flights," "commuting," and "office"
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphone
- aptX® and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 20 hours of wireless use with noise cancellation
Driver design and build quality:
- 40mm "Free Edge" dynamic drivers deliver detailed, well-balanced sound
- lightweight, rigid diaphragms move quickly for a smooth presentation
- powerful neodymium magnet array for wide-range frequency response
- made of premium materials like leather, aluminum, and rubber-finished hard plastic
- soft headband and relax-fit memory foam ear pads for comfort
- portable folding design
- earcup touch controls let you answer calls, play/pause music, skip tracks, and control volume
- "Ambient Monitor" lets you quickly turn off noise-canceling by tapping the right earcup
- built-in microphone for making calls with a smartphone
- clear phone calls with Qualcomm's "Clear Voice Capture" noise reduction/echo cancellation technology
- free Denon Audio app for Apple® and Android™ lets you adjust audio settings
- customize the sound and manually set the EQ
Accessories and specs:
- includes USB cable for charging and 3.5mm audio cable for wired use
- 1/4" adapter included
- carrying case included
- frequency response: 5-50,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 98dB
- weight: 10.1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AHGC30BKEM
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless noise-cancelling headphones
- 53" Audio cable (right-angled 3.5mm plug)
- 53" Audio cable with in-line remote/microphone (right-angled 3.5mm plug)
- 48" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Zippered storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- Safety Instructions
More details on the Denon AH-GC30
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.286" x 3.895"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||5-50k Hz|
|Cord Length||53" + 53"|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Denon AH-GC30 wireless headphones feature three noise canceling modes to reduce or eliminate external noise so you can hear your phone call or music clearly. The AH-GC30s come with a USB charging cable, and two detachable audio cables -- one with an in-line remote. The headphones fold flat and stores in the supplied simulated leather carrying case.
Bluetooth: The AH-GC30 features Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity so you can listen to your music or carry on your phone conversations without getting tangled up in a dangling cable. Up to 8 devices can be paired to the headphones, and, with the Multipoint function, two Bluetooth devices can be connected simultaneously. This allows you to listen to music on one device and take phone calls on the other. The headphones feature dual microphones in the right earcup for clear phone conversations. The headphones also include aptX HD, SBC, and AAC decoding for high quality audio over the Bluetooth wireless connection.
Cables: When you can't listen wirelessly, or the battery is exhausted, you can still plug in one of the included cables and listen to your music. The headphones come with two 53" cables, one with an in-line 1-button remote control and microphone. The remote lets you play/pause your music, or answer/end/reject phone calls.
Noise Canceling: The AH-GC30's Noise Canceling circuitry subtly eliminates annoying sounds, such as the constant drone of a plane engine or the noise of the train on the tracks. Dual microphones in each earcup and three noise cancellation modes ensure peace and quiet while you travel, work, or relax. The Noise Canceling modes include Airplane Mode, City Mode, Office Mode, and Off.
Ambient Sound Mix: The Ambient Sound Mix function lets you hear your surroundings while you listen to your music. The function uses the noise cancelling microphones to pick up external sounds, such as announcements at the airport or train station, traffic, or someone you're talking to. Tapping the center of the right earcup twice turns Ambient Sound Mix on or off.
Controls: The AH-GC30s are equipped with on-board controls, mainly on the right earcup. Volume, playback controls, and Noise Cancelling buttons are handily located at the bottom, while the Tap Sensor Panel (for the Ambient Sound Mix function) is in the outside of the right earcup. The call button, to answer, reject, and end phone calls, can be found on the left earcup.
Audio Guidance: The headphones feature audio guidance to confirm when an operation has been correctly completed. You can switch between voice guidance or alert sounds, or both. Voice Guidance can be set to English (default), Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, or Chinese. You can set audio guidance volume to one of three levels (low, medium, high).
FreeEdge Drivers: The AH-GC30s have 40mm FreeEdge drivers, which provide detailed, accurate sound while cancelling out unwanted resonances. The drivers have soft, flexible surrounds that don't flex, allowing the headphones to deliver deep bass, crisp highs, and precise imaging. When using the included audio cable, the headphones have a wide frequency response range for listening to Hi-Res Audio files when used with high quality D/A converters, headphone amplifiers, and Hi-Res portable music players.
Comfort: The AH-GC30 headphones feature soft memory foam ear pads for maximum comfort for long listening sessions without fatigue. The dual-axis earcups and adjustable padded headband provide for a perfect fit.
Rechargeable Battery: The headphones are powered by a 3.7-volt Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours via USB with the included USB charging cable. A 15-minute quick charge provides up to 4.5 hours of playback. A fully charged battery provides approximately 20 hours of continuous playback time while using both Bluetooth and Noise Cancelling. The Auto Standby feature helps save battery power by turning off the headphones automatically when not in use.
Denon Audio App: You can further enhance your listening experience by downloading the Denon Audio App, available for the Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, as well as many Android devices. The app features a premium audio player for the best sound quality for your digital music files and internet audio. You can also create and save custom EQ curves and audio effects. The app is compatible with iOS (requires 9.3 or later) and Android devices (3.0 and up).
- Bluetooth Specification: Bluetooth Ver. 5.0
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- A2DP Codes Supported: aptX HD, aptX, AAC, SBC
- Driver Type: Dynamic type
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 5 to 50,000 Hz
- Input Impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB/mW
- Maximum Input: 1000mW
- Weight: 10.1 ounces