About the Denon D-A03
The sleek D-A03 mini audio system delivers clean Denon sound in a clever, space-saving design. Standing a mere 6-1/2" deep, this slim system easily fits on most end tables and nightstands. It features a unique CD loading mechanism the clear acrylic door slides down vertically, so you can place your CD into the well. Then the door slides shut and you're ready for playback action.
But the D-A03 isn't just about cool looks. The built-in stereo speakers feature a true 2-way design with 1" tweeters and 3-1/8" woofers you get crisp, smooth sound. Denon's Super Dynamic Bass circuitry produces a rich, deep tone even at low volumes. (And if you want more bass, the preamp-level sub output lets you add a powered subwoofer of your choice.) Six preset EQ curves increase your listening options.
The D-A03 also sports a digital tuner with plenty of presets for your favorite AM and FM stations. Other conveniences include a large, easy-to-read backlit LCD, built-in wake-up and sleep timers, and a wireless remote.
- single-disc CD player with vertical loading system
- 20-track programming, repeat, and random play
- digital tuner with 40 AM/FM presets
- wake-up and sleep timers
- Super Dynamic Bass
- 6 EQ presets (Rock, Pops, Vocal, Jazz, Classic, and Flat)
- aux input
- mono subwoofer preamp output
- front-panel mini headphone jack
- remote control
- built-in, 2-way stereo speakers
- 3-1/8" woofers and 1" tweeters
- 5.5 watts x 2
- 15-7/16"W x 11"H x 6-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
- D-A03 personal audio system
- RC-911 wireless remote control
- 2 "AA" batteries
- FM wire antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Operating Instructions (English/French/Spanish)
- Warranty Information sheet
- Warranty registration card
- "Denon service network" sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Denon D-A03
Timer: Allows you to set the on time, off time, and source. Once the timer has been set, the unit will remember the settings even when the timer function is cancelled.
Sleep Timer: The sleep timer turns the system off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set for up to 120 minutes in 5 minute intervals.
Digital Tuner: This system has a digital AM/FM Tuner. You can store up to 40 AM or FM station presets so that you always have easy access to your favorite stations without having to tune them manually each time. You can manually or automatically tune radio stations. If you are listening to an FM station in stereo but the reception is weak, you can improve the reception by hitting the "tuner" button on the unit or the "FM/AM" button on the remote.
Headphone Jack: There is a stereo mini headphone jack on the front of this unit. When headphones are plugged in, there is no output from the main speakers.
CD Player: This system has a single front-loading CD player that is covered with a vertical-sliding, motor-driven CD door.
Program Play: Up to 20 tracks can be programmed and played in any order.
Random Play: You can play the tracks on the loaded disc in random order. Random play will stop when all the tracks on the CD are played.
Repeat Play: You can have the system repeat all the tracks on the loaded CD. In addition, you can repeat Program Play.
Super Dynamic Bass (SDB): Circuitry that enhances the bass response.
EQ: You can change the tone of the music you are listening to by changing EQ curve setting. Your choices are: Flat, Rock, Pops, Vocal, Jazz, and Classic. This can only been done from the remote.
- AM Antenna Input: spring clip inputs
- FM Antenna Input: spring clip inputs
- Line Input: stereo mini-jack
- Subwoofer Output: mono RCA jack
- Headphone: stereo mini-jack
- Output Power: 5.5 watts RMS per channel