About the Denon DP-300F
Treat yourself to warm sound with Denon's well-built DP-300F turntable. Its precision die-cast aluminum platter ensures stable rotation for rock-solid playback. The tonearm features adjustable balance and anti-skating controls for proper tracking. And its sturdy base minimizes the vibrations that can compromise sound quality.
Automatic playback with manual control
Fully automatic operation makes the DP-300F easy to use. With the touch of a button, the tonearm swings over and begins playing your record, returning to its original position when finished. The manual lifter mechanism lets you accurately place the stylus on the record wherever you want without scratching.
Switchable phono preamp for hookup flexibility
DP-300F features a built-in phono preamp that lets you connect the turntable to an ordinary auxiliary input on your receiver or audio system. But if your receiver has a dedicated phono input, and you'd prefer to use it, you can switch off the preamp.
- aluminum platter
- built-in phono preamp
- belt-drive system with DC servo motor
- dynamic balance tonearm with universal mount
- fully automatic operation
- manual lifter mechanism
- replaceable moving magnet cartridge included
- removable dust cover
- attached RCA audio cable
- heavy base construction
- minor assembly required
- two speeds: 33-1/3 rpm & 45 rpm
- wow & flutter 0.10%
- weight: 12.13 lbs.
- 17-1/16"W x 4-13/16"H x 15"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DP-300F
What's in the box:
- Turntable with attached 6' power cord and 42'' stereo RCA cable
- Adapter for 45 rpm records
- Rubber mat
- Plastic dust cover (installed)
- Head shell with cartridge
- 4 spare 1.75" lead wires (green/blue/red/white)
- Operating instructions
- Warranty Registration
- "Denon Service Network" sheet
Denon DP-300F reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Denon DP-300F
Overview: The DP-300F is a fully automatic turntable that is powered by a DC servo motor with a belt drive system. The turntable is designed to work with dedicated phono inputs and standard line level inputs, so it can be used with almost any receiver or preamp.
Heavy Base Construction: The heavy base construction improves performance by reducing the amount of vibration transmitted through the turntable.
Removable Tonearm Headshell: A removable headshell makes cartridge replacement simple. Allows for any standard mount cartridge between 5 to 10 grams to be mounted and balanced.
Automatic Startup: The automatic startup feature allows the turntable to begin play with the touch of a button. Once play has been completed, the tonearm will return to the armrest, so the stylus and record are not damaged or scratched.
Rigid Diecast Aluminum Turntable: The diecast aluminum platter produces uniform rotation for smooth flutter free operation.
Manual Operation: The turntable includes a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want.
Built-in RIAA Phono Equalizer Preamp: The built-in phono equalizer preamp allows you to connect the turntable to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have a dedicated phono input. This is a feature that can be turned off when using a receiver with a phono input.
Note: The equalizer switch is set to the "ON" position from the factory.
33-1/3 and 45 RPM Compatible: The turntable will play at 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds. An adapter is included for playing 45 rpm records.
MM Cartridge Included: The DP-300F comes with a MM (Moving Magnet) cartridge, so you can begin to enjoy your record collection as soon as you take it out of the box.
Attached Output Cables: The turntable has a hardwired output cable with left and right male RCA plugs. These can plug directly into your receiver or amplifier. There is no need for additional patch cables.
- Start Button: Starts playback.
- Stop Button: Stops playback.
- Size Button: Set according to size of the record (17/30).
- Speed Button: Set according to speed of the record to be played (45/33).
- Lifter Lever: Manually lifts and lowers arm.
- Anti-Skating Knob: Set to the same value as the cartridge's stylus pressure.
- Stylus Pressure Adjustment Ring: The appropriate stylus pressure for the included cartridge is 2.0g. Set to "2".
- Counterweight: Should be set to the appropriate stylus pressure for the cartridge used.
- Equalizer Switch: Set to "ON" if receiver does not have a phono input, Set to "OFF" if receiver has a phono input.
- Turntable with Dust cover closed: H = 4.797", W = 17.093", D = 15''
- Turntable with Dust cover open: H = 15.203", W = 17.093", D = 16.297"
- Power Cord: Length = 6'
- Hardwired RCA Cable: Length = 42''
14 questions already asked